Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that yellow plaid on the dry wax coat looked familiar

scotch-double-sided-tape-half-inch.JPG

Those buying the ribbed beanie should know unless you have a tiny head it fits terribly. Hopefully they changed the fit this F/W, but the ones that dropped last year you had to put it on a bowling ball to stretch it out.
mean.gif
I have an afro and my ribbed beanie from last year fits just fine...

i've been super lazy, i'll be sure to stop by the post office once I get out of work tomorrow

I didn't put a note with my package but giftee please hit me up via PM if you have no idea why you got some of the stuff you did. It's a Sup/ Taste of New Orleans package

Yeah a few pages back in the middle of Stompin In my Sup Force Ones hysteria. Set of trucks with a bunch of stickers.

Had both my exchnage gift and my order waiting for me at home today. All I can say is Ltrain theeee man. Not supreme, but even more practical than I could have ever imagined-
Literally the exact pair of trucks I had wanted but hadn't been able to get since my shop didn't have em upon copping my setup. Hooked it up with the stickers too!

Bonus : I am seriously a sucker for 3M, and the beanie is much more chunky and thick in person than I had imagined
@rayray3thousand   @mints  

Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman pictures coming later (dinner and a Saints game first) but thanks for the box.

Zapatista tee from 05
Hanes tee in white

and a pair of Ms Piggy dunks, I may wear those out this weekend.

Totally made my day.

I had last year's Ribbed Beanie. It was small as **** and had to be stretched. In general, I personally would stick to the NE beanies moving forward.

It was funny I actually have a bowling ball to stretch those cosby beanies. I still have the red and black but never got to use it because it wasn't cold or raining enough in the bay area. Gonna give the red to my girl because she wanted it when we went to SupLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom