Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on the new stuff.. I'm assuming I'm SOL on buying the Red AF1 at retail?  Time to start hunting for a pair on ebay.  

Supreme usually doesn't remove the item from their website and put it back up, right?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Accessories will come back from time to time, but stuff like shoes, those are done.

I'm holding out until people can't move them at the price they want for them. I've got a price I'm willing to spend and I'm going to hold until I can get it at that price or just not get it.

Thankfully I ended up getting a pair I'd had my eye on from 1991, so my AF1 desire has been satisfied.

Mustard tweed was the one that got my attention, it matches well with a sweater I've got ready to go for the fall.

When's the stash pill carabiner coming out 
tired.gif

They don't stop...

I actually have that 3 6 CD in my car right now. Favorite song slob on my knob hahaha.
Damn 200 for that Pile Lined Jacket is tempting. Really wanna see it in store instead. Chances of copping a S in store already out of the question?
I'm definitely considering copping tomorrow.

They took the AF1's down...  Guess there's no sizes popping up anytime soon..
Not coming back. Good thing for us. Back to normal until BOGO haha.

Last edited:
@rolex

Outerwear is what preme does best imo

Yep a good percentage of my outerwear is Supreme, besides one coaches jacket I had to retire I have jackets and coats that are legit 6-7 years old still going strong.

I ended up grabbing the Pile Lined really shouldn't have but I havent been interested in anything else this season so I said **** it :lol:

They don't stop...

I actually have that 3 6 CD in my car right now. Favorite song slob on my knob hahaha.

Bruh slob on my knob is from like 98 :lol:

Yep a good percentage of my outerwear is Supreme, besides one coaches jacket I had to retire I have jackets and coats that are legit 6-7 years old still going strong.

I ended up grabbing the Pile Lined really shouldn't have but I havent been interested in anything else this season so I said **** it
laugh.gif

Bruh slob on my knob is from like 98
laugh.gif
Haha I know. Still my favorite song on the CD. I should mention I'm talking about Most Known Hits, not CrazyNDaLazDayz. Most Known Hits (IMO) has all the best songs on it. Tear Da Club Up. Late Night Tip. ahh so good. Gotta love Juicy J and Project Pat

laugh.gif
  Looks like someone did a Ollie with your AF1's bro...

Hope mine don't come like that....
frown.gif

Oh I got Black for that reason alone... so they don't get dirty! 
glasses.gif

Yeah Most Known Hits had some classics for real
pimp.gif
Yeah, man. One of the few CD's that stays in rotation. Like Southernplayalisticadillacmusik or Aquemini or Midnight Marauders (just to name a few that have made it into the rotation recently)

I ended up grabbing the Pile Lined really shouldn't have but I havent been interested in anything else this season so I said **** it :lol:
Bruh slob on my knob is from like 98 :lol:

what color did you end up copping? i got the black joint and i thought it would sell out fast so i just got that but i wanted that plaid hat to go with it... dont feel like paying shipping twice so ill pass for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom