Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what color did you end up copping? i got the black joint and i thought it would sell out fast so i just got that but i wanted that plaid hat to go with it... dont feel like paying shipping twice so ill pass for now
i'll prolly end up copping the blue one

When they did take the StoneIsland panel off the site? With that price I thought it was going to sit for a while lol. Ended up picking up one of the tweed joints today.

:lol: that ugly supreme hat with champion sign sold out.... I would had never guessed that people wanted that

laugh.gif
that ugly supreme hat with champion sign sold out.... I would had never guessed that people wanted that
but they all sold out at once tho lmaoooo

Thought I had everything ready to go, and then remembered 1 accessory I wanted to toss into the box that I left on my table at home. Sorry NT Gift Buddy, your box will be going out tomorrow, but hopefully you'll get it by Monday. Your mailman might be pissed at the box weight though.

The person who I got in the exchange is getting my favorite (and actually last one I own) Supreme item.

Will send out tomorrow/Saturday.

Not that it matters, but, now we know you don't skateboard.
You wouldn't know Sheeeiiit if it came out your bootyhole...

My board as of two days ago bro bro...

Does it look like i don't skate.... or do??

Don't assume cuz it makes a *** out of U and Me

AssUMe

will deff participate next time

Really didnt have anything in particular to give away since i just got into it last season but will be more than ready for the next time around.

yall all cool people in here !

Woke up at 11:30 I was shooked like I missed out on something lol pheew money saved even tho some things look nice

Those buying the ribbed beanie should know unless you have a tiny head it fits terribly. Hopefully they changed the fit this F/W, but the ones that dropped last year you had to put it on a bowling ball to stretch it out. :smh:

Those buying the ribbed beanie should know unless you have a tiny head it fits terribly. Hopefully they changed the fit this F/W, but the ones that dropped last year you had to put it on a bowling ball to stretch it out. :smh:

Yep got a grey box logo for cheap on IG. I have a big *** head so it fits terrible.

Either gonna stretch or oop to someone in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom