Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the Havard mini logo hoodie? Is it printed or embroidered? If it's print looks so small it may crack/peel easily. Thinking of grabbing for a decent price.

@rayray3thousand Thanks again for the box. Took some quick camera pics while the game was in half-time

This was what was in my box from Sunny Hawaii.

I'm sorry @theLtrain. I've got you and you're just getting like 30 box logo stickers, 10 of which have SUP cut out from me using it on various stuff around the house...

No we did a quick Q&A listing our sizes and got matched up as well as possible with people our size and then picked out stuff we thought our person would enjoy. So far it seems like it's working out ok.

Basically, just done well ahead of Christmas time to avoid the nonsense people pull when doing a Secret Santa. I'm guilty of this on another forum and have decided not to do it after getting international giftees back to back to back and getting murdered on shipping costs.

With a mail by Halloween deadline things should get anywhere in the world before the big push of holiday packages.

I'm sorry @theLtrain. I've got you and you're just getting like 30 box logo stickers, 10 of which have SUP cut out from me using it on various stuff around the house...
Haha that's awesome. I'll send you 30 of just the SUP back so you can complete the collection.

Update--2 days till the surgery. Just been trying to work and not think about it.

No we did a quick Q&A listing our sizes and got matched up as well as possible with people our size and then picked out stuff we thought our person would enjoy. So far it seems like it's working out ok.

Damn didnt know bout that q&a. Lol wss worried id send out med/large and get some s or xl.

Gotts do another exchange. Soon hopefully.

Im in Hawaii on my honeymoon, so I had to wake up at 5am to check supreme today; ended up not copping anything because I wasn't feeling anything....and couldn't go back to sleep after that lol.

Now I know what @rayray3thousand goes through every Thursday :lol: man, that's gotta be tough.

Damn didnt know bout that q&a. Lol wss worried id send out med/large and get some s or xl.

Gotts do another exchange. Soon hopefully.

Hopefully for thanksgiving or Christmas. I missed out because of my wedding and honeymoon fiasco.

the ts don't usually show up online, the hoodies do though.
Been wondering about this. Last was 20th, then off top of my head I can only remember cdg with the big font in the back, then Japan tsunami.

I know 20th was online, and tsunami was instore? Might be wrong. Can't remember cdg.

Do they really release every season for box logo tee's tho. Can't remember it being that consistent, but if it's like a silent instore that would make sense.

I gotta remember to join the newsletter every time? Would that help?

Had to try to research and read this interesting article http://www.complex.com/style/2014/04/original-supreme-travis-bickle-tee-signed-by-100-skate-pros ( Dude forgot to mention Phil Shao RIP)

Last edited:
Had both my exchnage gift and my order waiting for me at home today. All I can say is Ltrain theeee man. Not supreme, but even more practical than I could have ever imagined-
Literally the exact pair of trucks I had wanted but hadn't been able to get since my shop didn't have em upon copping my setup. Hooked it up with the stickers too!

Bonus : I am seriously a sucker for 3M, and the beanie is much more chunky and thick in person than I had imagined
Any chance you can post pictures of the back of that Tech Tape Camp? Considering the black one but the metal thing at the back is putting me off

So I have been thinking the American bogo seems like it's the hot item. I just want a grey what you think the chances of me getting grey are? I seem to miss on bogos every season heavy lol I may just go the matrix route with a bot

So I have been thinking the American bogo seems like it's the hot item. I just want a grey what you think the chances of me getting grey are? I seem to miss on bogos every season heavy lol I may just go the matrix route with a bot

Grey will be the second fastest since its not monotone like the rest and has the red bogo.
I'm thinking it will go
USA
Gray
Black
Navy
Red
White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom