Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
hate to break it to you but the paisley bucket is dropping this week online :lol:.

was able to swing by the store yesterday and grab the two things i wanted the most out of the first drop.

just need to grab some tees on thursday and i'll be good.
Which store the u go to and how long was the wait

how do you know what will show up in the online shop on a certain week?
well since this is the first drop of the season whatever dropped in stores will drop on the online site, the weeks after that the items are dropped in random but the list is usually leaked about a day before. Hypebeast forums have a really good supreme thread which is where i go to get the drop info

Damn. I just realized that one of my exams is scheduled during teh Thursday drop 10-12 pm
frown.gif

I hope that Paisley bucke doesnt drop this week. Or the leatherman
it will, but don't worry, there will be a market flood after all the resellers get their orders in
laugh.gif
damn. Welp Ill be on ebay then. Long as I dont get hit over the head for one

Last edited:
^
hate to break it to you but the paisley bucket is dropping this week online :lol:.

was able to swing by the store yesterday and grab the two things i wanted the most out of the first drop.

just need to grab some tees on thursday and i'll be good.

Is that the tape seam jacket in brown? What size and how's the fit?

Is that the tape seam jacket in brown? What size and how's the fit?

yeah it's the taped seam in brown. i got it in medium. i'd say it's TTS, enough room to layer underneath with which you would wanna do since it's a thin jacket. it's a lil bigger than the North Face collab that dropped last F/W.

yeah it's the taped seam in brown. i got it in medium. i'd say it's TTS, enough room to layer underneath with which you would wanna do since it's a thin jacket. it's a lil bigger than the North Face collab that dropped last F/W.
Word sounds good. Can't wait to cop on Thursday.

I have a supreme trade question-

I am selling my Supreme Floral Hoodie from S/S 2012 Collection. I was looking for about $300 for it. 

I was offered a Supreme North Face 3M Parka for it. Which retailed last season for about $500.00

Common sense says I should do the trade, but overall, I don't think I would want to keep the jacket. Personally I'd rather get a Nike 3M jacket than The Supreme Northface Collab.

I have some cash offers near the $300.00 that I am asking, but I have put them on the back burner cause of the trade. Is it worth trying to have to flip the jacket or take the cash?

I have a supreme trade question-

I am selling my Supreme Floral Hoodie from S/S 2012 Collection. I was looking for about $300 for it. 

I was offered a Supreme North Face 3M Parka for it. Which retailed last season for about $500.00

Common sense says I should do the trade, but overall, I don't think I would want to keep the jacket. Personally I'd rather get a Nike 3M jacket than The Supreme Northface Collab.

I have some cash offers near the $300.00 that I am asking, but I have put them on the back burner cause of the trade. Is it worth trying to have to flip the jacket or take the cash

I've seen the 3M TNF sell for less than retail NWT on many occasions. If you are looking to profit then it is possible. But that jacket is considered mid to lower tier overall within their collabs. IMO

^
snatched this from HB...full drop list with prices

Iridescent Taped Seamed Jacket-$328
Schott Leather Bomber MA-1 $698
Flags Pullover $146
Hanu Pullover $120
Sup Crewneck $120
Pacific Camo Shirt $118
Oxford Shirt $118
2-Tone Henley $92
Paisley Shirt $118
Diamond Rib Football Top $88
Sabbath L/S $72
S/S Pocket Tee $62
Shane Macgowan Tee $40
Shaolin Tee $32
Joan of Arc Tee $32
FONY (Fairy Tale of New York) Tee $32
Flyer Tee $32
Easter Island L/S $32
Anti-Establishment Tee $32
Anomaly Tee $32
Twins Tee $32
Sup Camp Cap $44
Pacific Camo Camp Cap $44
Banner 5-Panel $40
Stencil Metal Plate Suede 5-Panel $54
Classic Logo Ventile 5-Panel $40
Phi 6-Panel Hat $40
Paisley Crusher $44
Oasis Beanie $32
Striped Beanie $32
Basic Beanie $28
Supreme/Jawbone Jambox $198
Supreme/Zippo Ebony Lighter $49
Stash Book $36
Diamond Glass Ash Tray $44
Bruce Lee Deck $64
Flags Deck $49
Stars Duffle $110
Flashing Keychain $12
Jesus Piece $360
Dude posted the list a few pages back from HB.

^
Dude posted the list a few pages back from HB.
Yeah i just found this too, seems pretty similar just broken down

Jackets
Iridescent Taped Seam Jacket - 328
Supreme/Schott Leather MA-1 - 698
Captain Varsity Jacket - 388
Denim Coaches Jacket - 188

Shirts
Paisley Shirt - 118
Pacific Camo Shirt - 118
Franklin Shirt - 118
Hooded Twill Shirt - 128

Tops/Sweaters
Diamond Rib Football Top - 118
2-Tone Henley - 72
Sabbath L/S Tee - 78
S/S Pocket Tee - 68
Hate Sweater - 148

Sweatshirts
Sup Crewneck - 136
Small Box Half Zip Pullover - 138
Flags Pullover - 178
Hanu Pullover - 148

Bottoms
Flight pant - $148
Washed black denim jean - ???
Rigid Denim Jean - ???
Work Pant - ???
5 pocket cord - ???

T-Shirts
Shane MacGowan Tee - 40
Graphic T-Shirts - 32
Easter Island L/S - 38

Decks
Bruce Lee Deck - 60
Flags Deck - 49

Accessories
Mini Jesus Piece - 360
Supreme/Jawbone Jambox - 218
Stash Book - 36
Supreme/Leatherman Micra - 44
Diamond Cut Crystal Ashtray - 40
Supreme/Zippo Ebony Lighter - 48
Braided Leather Belt - 128
Lil ****** Enamel Pin - 6
Flashing Keychain - 12

Bags
Stars Backpack - 148
Stars Duffle - 110
Stars Shoulder Bag - 72
Stars Digital Camera Bag - 24

Hats
Sup Camp Cap - 44
Pacific Camo Camp Cap - 44
Striped Box Logo New Era - 54
Supreme Banner 5-Panel - 40
Stencil Metal Plate Suede 5-Panel - 54
Phi 6-Panel Hat - 44
Classic Logo Ventile 5-Panel - 40
Paisley Crusher - 44
Striped Beanie - 32
Basic Beanie - 28
Oasis Beanie - 32

Okay

So for thursday do you suggest i try and get everything i want in my cart before checking out or do a couple orders? Shipping to Canada is 25USD per order :x and i want 5 items.

How bad is it going to be Thursday morning? Trying to grab a few shirts in a M and a couple hats

Okay

So for thursday do you suggest i try and get everything i want in my cart before checking out or do a couple orders? Shipping to Canada is 25USD per order :x and i want 5 items.
Probably depends on what you are going for. Some items are definitely more popular than others and will be gone very quickly.

^I don't think it'll be too bad. Production numbers seem to be pretty high for the past couple of seasons and only a few things sell out instantly. I also don't see anything in this first release that is extremely sought after to warrant an instant sell out.

If your going for the T shirts only you will be fine with one order just be fast. But if you want football jersey and paisley buckets your gonna need to get those first and do separate orders those will sell out in cart if your going through different shirts and selecting sizes.

I hope these lists are right.  Don't get paid till thursday (no direct deposit fml).  I'll take the loss on the oasis beenie but I need that gore tex fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom