Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this has been asked before but im interested in a plain black box logo hoody
when will it drop and will it sell out instantly online??????

Okay

So for thursday do you suggest i try and get everything i want in my cart before checking out or do a couple orders? Shipping to Canada is 25USD per order :x and i want 5 items.
Ahhhh I would probably get the item I want the most first then put the other four in the cart for second checkout.

How bad is it going to be Thursday morning? Trying to grab a few shirts in a M and a couple hats
Same with me but black will be sold out pretty fast. So depending on the tee u want u will be good. The black photo tee I can promise you it will be gone

My sister should be stopping at the supreme store for me today. Hopefully the line not lone so I don't have to mess with the online store. Just want some tees and the oasis beanie

i know this has been asked before but im interested in a plain black box logo hoody
when will it drop and will it sell out instantly online??????

most likely Nov-Dec...you gotta be quick when ordering it, but i think some other colors will be more sought after like that disgusting camo and anything with a red box logo...i don't think you will have a problem getting it...

that's the only one i want too...

sometimes you can judge it off of the japan site drops, but theyre not 100%, usually someone will post the list form the UK shop the night before/morning of

So nothing new is dropping this week in-store correct? Or is the Web shop always gonna be one week behind?

Nothing new in-store this coming Thursday but webstore opens with items from last Thursday. After this week web and NY & LA stores will release the same items for the remainder of the season.

sis pick me up the
-oasis beanie blue
-maroon anti estimament
-black tales of new york
Supreme NY ran out of Joan of art medium on all colors. Will cop online Thursday in black.

most likely Nov-Dec...you gotta be quick when ordering it, but i think some other colors will be more sought after like that disgusting camo and anything with a red box logo...i don't think you will have a problem getting it...

that's the only one i want too...

I still have my black one from 2006 I think, still great minus two holes that have recently popped up on the wrists. I'll probably take it in to a tailor or my dry cleaner to get fixed.

I still have my black one from 2006 I think, still great minus two holes that have recently popped up on the wrists. I'll probably take it in to a tailor or my dry cleaner to get fixed.

quality's on point as usual...i have a blue one from 2009 and i've gotten drunk, slept in car, beds, couches, the ground and practically ran it to hell, and aside from a tiny stain at the bottom, it still looks great...my American Apparel hoody has gotten less use and i had to retire it a year back...

Last edited:
un4sh.jpg

Aubrey wearing the Schott MA-1

Stopped by the LA store today and they still had the Denim Coach I wanted. Grabbed the Zippo & Stash book as well.

Now it's just waiting for that Black Box Hoodie for me :pimp:

are the ashtrays still in the store??? i want one but probably wont cop this drop, but i ****** around and waited too long for that Last Supper one and missed out :smh:

Is the actual Supreme app new? I've always had the desktop bookmark but I just downloaded the "app" after getting the email.

noticed it a couple days ago, seems like no difference from the bookmark from what I can tell so I didn't bother downloading it

there used to be a supreme app, i know that, but im not sure if it was by supreme, i think it was, but im not 100%. i think the old app just opened your browser and took you to the site, like a bookmark. new thing might be a little useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom