Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharpie'd out the back
Nice man. I was considering getting these and was also going to sharpie the back. I had the OG set but sold it for $2K to an NTer when SB hype was at it's peak. Have no regrets about that. It would be nice to have a replica to rock. I'm not sure if I could settle for the ID after having the OG but it's tempting.

How's the leather quality? Elephant print looks good. What did they come out to shipped and how long was the wait?
They cost $140 with free shipping.  Leather is surprisingly pretty decent.  Not the softest leather ever, but it's not the plastic leather they use on a lot of the dunks.  Took only about 3 weeks to get here.  I'm very happy with them.

They cost $140 with free shipping.  Leather is surprisingly pretty decent.  Not the softest leather ever, but it's not the plastic leather they use on a lot of the dunks.  Took only about 3 weeks to get here.  I'm very happy with them.

Hate to jock you fam, but I might have to make this move... sure beats paying $700 plus for my size for a 10 yr old pair of kicks... Thanks for the info/shots...

Hate to jock you fam, but I might have to make this move... sure beats paying $700 plus for my size for a 10 yr old pair of kicks... Thanks for the info/shots...
No worries.  I'm sure there are 100 others that have ID'd the same exact pair.

You gonna do a white/black/blue pair as well? When i was at nike DC, they had one on display in their ID area, as well as a pair of the cement/red release (from last year) but in a high... Leather was decent quality and cement was on point IMO... I might do this white black pair (although the blue collar i don't think is achievable due to color constraints)...

You gonna do a white/black/blue pair as well? When i was at nike DC, they had one on display in their ID area, as well as a pair of the cement/red release (from last year) but in a high... Leather was decent quality and cement was on point IMO... I might do this white black pair (although the blue collar i don't think is achievable due to color constraints)...
Yeah, I'm passing on the whites since the blue isn't available.

Sharpie is gonna look terrible on there after the ink oxidizes. It already has a purple tint to it in that picture.

You gotta use a paint fabric pen, and bleed the dye into the stitching. 

I made some fake supreme dunks too but returned them because they were uncomfortable as ****

Last edited:
Those ID's :wow:

Good job 4W.

Will order a pair now.

Just stuff the tongue n put in some zoom air insoles :pimp:

Those IDs aren't half bad.

I remember leaving Supreme with 4 pairs of them, you could've gotten your pair, went back on the line, and got another :lol:

How times have changed.

Copped my ma-1 black leather jacket and the Jesus piece. Time to go eat top ramen for a month :lol:

Sidenote: only 40 pieces of the Jesus piece were available at the LA store. And yes, it's really made out of good (14k)

im a 5/8 and i always feel wierd rocking my one camp cap.

new era 4 life lol
Lol the best bet to cop what u want is to just skip the line and fake be bout that life, Or be connected so u can just skip line

And most camps fit small and not that deep so just can tighten hat as much as other but don't see how it won't fit you, I wear a 7 5/8 and do fine with them

I guess I'm **** outta luck then. I just got a phatarse head man lol 7 5/8ths is kinda tight on me too. :smh:

I guess I'm **** outta luck then. I just got a phatarse head man lol 7 5/8ths is kinda tight on me too. :smh:

every camp cap is different based on materials...some fit shallow and others fit mad deep...i usually rock a 7 1/8 and i still feel they look funny on me unless i rock them backwards...i'm pretty much off them nowadays anyway

Word some of the camps look weird to the front, So most I only rock backwards also, I don't even buy them no more truthfully.

Damn. I just realized that one of my exams is scheduled during teh Thursday drop 10-12 pm :frown:

I hope that Paisley bucke doesnt drop this week. Or the leatherman

^
hate to break it to you but the paisley bucket is dropping this week online :lol:.

was able to swing by the store yesterday and grab the two things i wanted the most out of the first drop.

just need to grab some tees on thursday and i'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom