Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest I'm gonna get.  Kicking myself for being a poor college kid back when I could have picked them up off eBay for $400-500 
tired.gif

I'd slap my son so hard if he was up to this nonsense. Get a job and pay extra online if you have to

All of those people in line look like herbs but its still Summer vacation so what do you expect them to do. At least they aren't cutting class like they usually do when there's a Supreme drop.

Any pictures of the flags pullover? It's one of my favorite pieces of the season and I can't find any pics of it yet...Might be an easy cop next Thursday :smokin

Last edited:
What are your guys' favorite camp caps? Personally, I like the quilted suede joints the most. 

Maroon Cord Croc (must cop)
Tournament (still can't find the logo it's ripped from)
Black/Navy Quilted Suede
Velveteen
and either Olive Stars or Olive one that's in the Pacific Camo pack

Last edited:
Any pictures of the flags pullover? It's one of my favorite pieces of the season and I can't find any pics of it yet...Might be an easy cop next Thursday :smokin
This pic doesn't make the flag hoodie look good but it's from HB

Seem two people say they were going to get the oasis beanie
Think I'm going to go with the blue or white beanie

Sharpie'd out the back
Nice man. I was considering getting these and was also going to sharpie the back. I had the OG set but sold it for $2K to an NTer when SB hype was at it's peak. Have no regrets about that. It would be nice to have a replica to rock. I'm not sure if I could settle for the ID after having the OG but it's tempting.

How's the leather quality? Elephant print looks good. What did they come out to shipped and how long was the wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom