Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got caught up in the thread (been on a hiatus on NT for a couple weeks)

but imo this season is a 8/10 a lot of good outwear pieces and the accessories are beyond what i expected i will try to double up on almost all of them 

but to whoever said the fleese pullover will be $320 you are on crack...at the most it will be $178 im expecting $158-$168 i will be copping the black and the navy/red ones **** is my favorite item of the season

all champion items are copped as well, that hood and how clean they are = 
pimp.gif

if thats list holds up:

definitely grey pacific camp

gonna need to see IRL pics of paisley crusher before i decide, leaning towards red though

i love the joan of arc design, but i hate the back-graphic tees, so i'll pass :frown:

no big ticket pieces i like this week (besides red ma-1, but i wont front, cant afford it lol)

There's already a nice line at the NY store.

No thanks jeff

Lol the best bet to cop what u want is to just skip the line and fake be bout that life, Or be connected so u can just skip line

And most camps fit small and not that deep so just can tighten hat as much as other but don't see how it won't fit you, I wear a 7 5/8 and do fine with them

Last edited:
hopefully we get box logo tees this year...and the northface collab is decent.

the quality of the fall/winter hoodies is VERY good IMO. its worth it. (to answer someone's question from the last page)

I want Paisley shirt and crusher

That Paisley shirt is :smokin :nthat:

I'm also feeling that Leather/coogi style print camp...

That yellow plaid flannel (Rocky got on) is pretty tuff as well...

Red MA-1 is also a highlight...

Def a solid season... Pockets bout to be on crutches...

My mistake.  I was out of the loop last F/W drop.  I do believe I'm right on the tee though.
last classic box logo tee to be released was like 04-05 i believe

and paisley shirt looks like something Cam from Modern Family would wear hahahahahaha, still like the black though

Last edited:
What's the history behind supreme and why is it so popular? I've been following for the past few seasons trying to see what the hype is about & outside of very few items nothing really appeals to me. I see pieces like the satin bomber with 2 roses on the front & wonder if ppl are seeing something that I'm not. Btw not trolling at all, just wanna know more about the brand really.

How big are the duffel bags usually? What else can they fit if I put a pair of size 13 sneakers in them?

What's the history behind supreme and why is it so popular? I've been following for the past few seasons trying to see what the hype is about & outside of very few items nothing really appeals to me. I see pieces like the satin bomber with 2 roses on the front & wonder if ppl are seeing something that I'm not. Btw not trolling at all, just wanna know more about the brand really.
It's just a new york skate shop 

Got hella hyped during the SB craze and has just skyrocketed from there

"The brand worth give up women for"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom