Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
New FAQ on page 1 and updated title.

If there's anything you think should be added let me know.

New FAQ on page 1 and updated title.

If there's anything you think should be added let me know.

Few problems with FAQ:
Only NY store opens 11 eat
They make size small in almost everything, usually in-store only though

And I don't think rumored collabs is a good look but if your running w/ that, might as well add foamposites

I'd add previous season previews to 1st page too (they go back to fw06)

Few problems with FAQ:
Only NY store opens 11 eat
They make size small in almost everything, usually in-store only though

And I don't think rumored collabs is a good look but if your running w/ that, might as well add foamposites

I'd add previous season previews to 1st page too (they go back to fw06)
Got it thanks.  

I'd rather not put the foamposites unless an official pic is released, I only put TNF and Timberland because you can usually count on that collab every year.

Looking for previews I can only go as far back as F/W '11 on their page.

Got it thanks.  

I'd rather not put the foamposites unless an official pic is released, I only put TNF and Timberland because you can usually count on that collab every year.

Looking for previews I can only go as far back as F/W '11 on their page.
Well by that rationale you could put clarks.
And all you gotta do is google "supreme spring/summer 20-- preview" and it comes up, at least it used to...

I miss the old thread title 
frown.gif

136 for a crew? Anyone know if the quality is really worth the price? Probly not the best question to ask in here haha. Ill probly go for the hooded twill.

Is the quality worth $136? Of course not. Are retro Jordans worth $160+? Of course not.

Their F/W sweatshirts are nice pieces tho. Nice cut and have good thickness to them.

IMO, they're worth it. I have some of their hoodies that are 10 years old that I still wear. Quality is on point.

It's one of those things that everyone always asks me why I buy their hoodies until I let them borrow one. Hell, my mom wants a hoodie this year.

Tomorrows rumored drop:

Paisley Crusher

Sup Camp Cap

Pacific Camo Camp Cap

Striped Beanie

Oasis Beanie

Basic Beanie

Classic Logo Ventile 5 Panel

Stencil Metal Plate Suede 5 Panel

Banner 5 Panel

Phi 6 Panel

Paisley Shirt

Oxford Shirt

Franklin Shirt

Pacific Camo Shirt

Buffalo Twill Shirt

Hooded Twill Shirt

All tees

Sabbath L/S Tee

Pocket Tee

Hate Sweater

Sup Crewneck

Hanu Pullover

Flags Pullover

Half Zip Pullover

Diamond Football Top

Two Tone Henley

Iridescent Jacket

Schott Leather MA-1 Jacket

Corduroy Snap Front Jacket

Denim Coaches Jacket

Captain Varsity

Stars Bags

Last edited:
The accessories are the highlight of the season.

For real.

I always cop the smoking accessories. This season's Zippo and ashtray are a must cop.

I'd consider the Leatherman but I have a ton of pocket knives/multi-tools that i never really use.

looking pretty good imo, but only got my eye on a few things since I know these prices are gonna hurt... Defientely copping a ribbed beanie and black stars shoulder bag. May cop the olive flight pants if theyre not toooo costly.. I'm intruiged by the gore-tex new-eras as well :nerd: and bruce lee vans will be a cop too hopefully 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom