Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaolin tee feel like I could purchase from hot topic. Need to learn the history behind the tee if I'm going to buy it.
Going to get the twins and photo tee fa sho tho.

who helps international NT'ers in here?

y u no ship international supreme?

What's pricey to u. Not going to lie tho with all the pullovers I want the season will be pricey for me.

The jackets I know for sure will be

Supreme normally has good prices tho but they jackets be on the high side

Last edited:
Hell yea I'm looking to spend around 320 on the fleece pullover. Hopefully it's like 238. All the other pullovers should be 148-168
Fleece pullover was one of the few things I really wanted this season, really hope it ain't 320, cant justify that.

The title is stupid but it's hilarious to me because it reads like a broken FOB pronunciation. OP did not give a damn about conjugating "give"
laugh.gif

I think the title's funny
And an FAQ would be cool as longer as its accurate, so much bad info on the web based off ignorant rumours and the like
The title is stupid but it's hilarious to me because it reads like a broken FOB pronunciation. OP did not give a damn about conjugating "give"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I can't even front, the title is funny, I just think it would be better if some helpful info would be in the title

if i can get my hands on everything i want this season, i can see myself spending an easy $2,000, probly more for the secret releases and stuff that wasnt shown yet 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Fleece pullover was one of the few things I really wanted this season, really hope it ain't 320, cant justify that.
Black>red/blue>purple/orange. The purple one is growing on me. May get that one if the black jacket sells out.

I like the title of the thread and it should stay the same. It's kind of like that since the odd future kids hype the brand up so much. I mean what other title feel deemed as official title for this thread.

Last edited:
If we collectively change the thread name lets make sure we all know what it is going to be and contribute as much as possible.

With me working in the skateboard industry (DLX-mktng/sales)..remember that....  SUPREME is a skateboard shop.

(Somehow that has been forgotten.
frown.gif
)  

I will keep my ears open and post what I hear asap for everyone. 

If we collectively change the thread name lets make sure we all know what it is going to be and contribute as much as possible.
With me working in the skateboard industry (DLX-mktng/sales)
..remember that....

SUPREME is a skateboard shop.

frown.gif

I will k
eep my ears op
en and post what I hear asap for everyone. 
Thz bro.... I was thinking about that today how kats would come up to me talking about Damnnnnnn is that supreme in there skater fits. Good amount of times I'm at a house party so with the drinks in everyone system they make it seem over the top at times or at least in my head.

With me working in the skateboard industry (DLX-mktng/sales)..remember that....  SUPREME is a skateboard shop.

frown.gif
)  

I will keep my ears open and post what I hear asap for everyone. 
Although Supreme has remained loyal to their skateboarding roots and still identify as a skateboard shop, the company has largely expanded their product offering to cater to many demographics other than skateboarders. The original mission of the brand hasn't been forgotten but the company has definitely evolved (mainly due to collaborations with other companies which have increased Supreme's exposure, and mainstream references). The key to Supreme staying popular and hype is that they still limit their pieces and don't over saturate their products on the market. Supreme is a successful, well managed company, can't argue against that.

I wish theyd drop the Lady Gaga joint.

def grabbing the leatherman. Maybe the hockey joint too

Man the lookbook was looking type nice, I need to see some pics of people with big heads wearing a preme camp though. I don't want to get the ones I want for them to only go straight to ebay. :lol: If someone could post pics it'd be appreciated. :nerd:

A lot of these pieces are dope for this fall/winter. I don't even rock Supreme, but for once I feel like going all out broke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom