heather pullover
snap front arc
heather crew
twins t
cross 5 panel
jesus piece
braided belt

Last edited:
So....does anyone know yet what is for sure dropping online on the 29th??
nerd.gif

Pretty sure all t-shirts drop on first day, most likely hockey top also.

Should find out Wednesday night.

The items with "hate" all over print are wack. Supreme should be above that corny stuff.

Hockey/Baseball Jerseys listed somewhere else? Can't find pics on Hypebeast or Freshness.

strictlysupreme taking new members with a code from made members again? i thought they stopped all new accounts for a while 

Season is aight. Maybe I'm just getting more picky as the seasons go on. :lol: The stuff that I do like I REALLY like though.

Plan to get:
Hockey Jersey
Blue/White Two Tone Pullover
Shaolin Tee (Favorite piece so far
Twins Tee
Black or Brown Leather Crusher
Banner 5panel
Cosby beanie
Stash Book (Another really dope item)
Candle
Cards

Hopefully the collabs are dope.

So I PM'ed Meth to see if he would be able to make me the OP for this thread.

No more sifting through things for answers, I'll have a FAQ on the first page along with links to previews/collabs and what not.

Would y'all be down with the idea? Would need your support in order for him to do it. Thanks.

No more sifting through things for answers, I'll have a FAQ on the first page along with links to previews/collabs and what not.

Would y'all be down with the idea? Would need your support in order for him to do it. Thanks.
I'm down 

I'm down 

As well as I.

-Drew

See no problem with that, will only make things smoother. Shockingly, this thread doesn't get bad or out of line with questions like threads in JB, Nike forums.

Last edited:
See no problem with that, will only make things smoother. Shockingly, this thread doesn't get bad or out of line with questions like threads in JB, Nike forums.
I'm just hyped that there's a possibility to change this wack *** title. 

you have my vote of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom