Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the hoodies so expensive? It just says Supreme on it. Is the quality and warmth that good? Have wanted an all black one for years, but can't justify dropping that much on a pullover.
If you spend 200+ on a pair of lebrons, you can definitely justify buying a supreme hoodie. 

I wear my box logo all the time, much more than any pair of shoes I own and usually cost more. 

are there a lot to go around or do they sell out???

and whats the usual price?????
price is about 148 i believe.... and they sell out within the first 30 sec... literally. 
laugh.gif

you gotta be quick.
will i have better luck at a supreme store????
Yes, site sometimes crashes too. You need to be quick. 

Why are the hoodies so expensive? It just says Supreme on it. Is the quality and warmth that good? Have wanted an all black one for years, but can't justify dropping that much on a pullover.

Its actually thick as hell. But we're really just paying for brand name. #FlexXx

Got the black one last fall. Very thick, but you are definitely paying a premium for the name, just like most other companies.

the hoodies are thick and heavy as hell

Nah you can easily buy a thick hoodie anywhere else, i guess Supreme just got that aura for clothing like Nike does for shoes.

That being said I'll be trying to cop a black hoodie this season but i ain't camping in the cold for it.

are there a lot to go around or do they sell out???

and whats the usual price?????

price is about 148 i believe.... and they sell out within the first 30 sec... literally. 
laugh.gif

you gotta be quick.
will i have better luck at a supreme store????
Yes, site sometimes crashes too. You need to be quick. 

I have never struck out on the site. I'd always rather take my chances online than waiting in line at the LA store.

However, I don't believe anything is worth waiting in line for.

Which store usually gets crazier during a new release? NYC or LA store? 

NYC was pretty chilled out opening day of last season, LA I heard is bad cause they let dudes line up right by the door and cats always bumrush once the store opens.

this season is slightly better than last season...the accessories absolutely saved it...

Iridescent Jacket (if the price is right)
Quilted Satin Bomber (dope, but i know it's gonna cost more than i'm willing to pay)
Occult Shirt (maybe, but probably not)
Black Box Logo Hoody (camo :x)
Grey Champion Hoody (maybe, don't know how i feel about that paisley print)
Tees (always the best for me...Shaolin, Anti Establishment, Joan of Arc)
Selassie Beanie
Stash Book :lol:
Virgin Mary Candles
Leatherman Mirca (depending on price)
Flask is cool, but i don't really drink anymore
Diamond Cut Ashtray (grab an ashtray every season :pimp:)
Ebony Lighter
Gold Deck of Cards (i have no use for this :lol: but they're nice)

quick thoughts
-these have to be the worst jerseys in Supreme history
-no Nas tee :smh:
-mini jesus pieces are horrible
-those backpacks are a hideous
-i seen Basquiat collab and box logo tee in the lookbook :smokin

pretty much just set for the tees, box logo hoody, a candle and ashtray...the Selassie beanie is the best item of the season to me, might cop 3...everything else is up in the air, but probably a no :lol:

Last edited:
Basquiat!

Box logo tees are back

And a few other pieces were looking pretty dope. Should be an I retesting season

So on my list

- Camo star five panel (Instant cop)
- Box logo tee (instant cop)
- Scarf (maybe)
- Leatherman Micro (interesting and may cop depending on price)
- Pacific camo five panel (olive, instant cop)
- Joan of arc tee (maybe)

The bad

- WTC buttons, really smh
- the jesus piece ( smaller than a nickel but probably 90 bucks)
- the jackets are all misses, the backpacks are bad as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom