Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that hoody coming out?
and does supreme usually have a stock of there all plain black hoodies or only for a specific season????
Box logo hoodies release every winter. Its usually the last to drop though so expect a release around dec.

are there a lot to go around or do they sell out???
and whats the usual price?????
price is about 148 i believe.... and they sell out within the first 30 sec... literally. 
laugh.gif

you gotta be quick.

price is about 148 i believe.... and they sell out within the first 30 sec... literally. 
laugh.gif

you gotta be quick.
Should be 168 for the supreme box logo hoodie since it's the winter hoodie. The spring goodies be 148 because of different material.

FYI, just because Supreme does a photoshoot with someon does not mean there will be a photo tee. Lets not start some stupid Jay Z rumor either.

Yes, people do camp out for the first release.

Man I've been on the hunt for the Raekwon tee for years. I can never find it on eBay, all I end up finding is the poster.

im not trying to start a rumor, just realllllyyyyy wishful thinking. chances are if it hasnt happened by now though, it wont. 

Why are the hoodies so expensive? It just says Supreme on it. Is the quality and warmth that good? Have wanted an all black one for years, but can't justify dropping that much on a pullover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom