Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wild wild days back then, the ish they let us get away with before Meth and the admins started giving out bans like it was candy :nthat:

Sellout times are much better this week but I woke up feeling like I don't wanna drop a hundo on that tee....:wink:

city arch looks to be the same base tee as the printed arch tee & playboy pocket from fw18

really hoping that’s not the case cause those tees are a lighter weight than a pocket tee or the traditional blanks supreme uses for their cut & sew items

Feeling a bit nervous about the hoodie. Gonna have to be quick...

o5c6TIN.gif

how do the hoodies fit this season? I am always between a medium and a large 6 foot 185lbs. Prob gonna go for a large so I can wash it and dry it

For those random people going for the dipped crewneck the sizing is even worse than normal crewneck sizing. Just giving a heads up. Its way more boxier according to their measurements.

city arch looks to be the same base tee as the printed arch tee & playboy pocket from fw18

really hoping that’s not the case cause those tees are a lighter weight than a pocket tee or the traditional blanks supreme uses for their cut & sew items
needlepoint was the same, disappointing in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom