Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can check out in 3 sec manually, if my info is still saved on the check out page...

Hoping I can get a red chair

And to the guy who is stepping out of the presentation and feeling bad about it, I’m always late to work every Thursday morning...

regarding hoodie size, I have a M in the S logo

nearly 6', i'll estimate 160 lbs

search my posts in the thread for a pic of wearing it Saturday night and several days prior to that

L would be too big for my liking, sleeves could be longer but I have long limbs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

regarding hoodie size, I have a M in the S logo

nearly 6', i'll estimate 160 lbs

search my posts in the thread for a pic of wearing it Saturday night and several days prior to that

L would be too big for my liking, sleeves could be longer but I have long limbs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did you get M for all the Supreme hoodies you have too?

Just to give you an idea of how different the measurements are:

Dipped Crewneck sizing.PNG

Warm Up Crewneck sizing.PNG

Its not crazy off, but still will fit way boxier than crewnecks already fit. For a medium is at 24" chest width. Thats pretty much large.

Wondering what size I should get in the Harrington jacket, if I decide to go for it (this rainy PA day is a reminder that I actually need a rain jacket).

I'm a large in tees, crewnecks, hoodies. Judging by the size chart, I should probably grab a medium in the jacket as the sleeves would be way too long in a large. Thots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom