Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, brother, I think you're gonna have to Sophie's Choice the Harrington and City Arc. It's gonna be one or the other, unfortunately. Personally, if $$$ is no object I'd go jacket. I think there will be reasonable resale options on the City arc later if you're not picky about the color.

We'll see. I haven't really seen any hype on the Harrington, even though I know the plaid will likely be the first one to go out of the 3 colors...banking that people will be going for other stuff first

Watch I end up with nothing :smh:

@ihust1e

YES!! lol it was Dizzy.

he was a b’more or dc cat if I remember correctly
Yep, I was gonna post this

Shorty pop hung out with a girl (I think named Courtney) that ppl were always gassing up in WDYWT cause they liked her eyes and her butch outfits

829DB9FE-A145-418F-9495-48FEDD7ECFF7.gif

After the whole RevolversFresh x Shortypoo thing unfolded, her friend Courtney started getting Dizzy :lol:

At some point I think he had a consignment shop he was running out of his bedroom :lol:x10

Bought this off eBay last week. If anyone can get help with the legit check that would be great. I compared it to online pics and noticed some differences. Not sure if the black hoodie is suppose to have Champion written above the Supreme tag. Drawstrings are asymmetrical. Not sure if it's suppose to be like that. The screen print/pressed font has some imperfections like fibers here and there and the font isn't clean in some areas. Not sure if its just Supreme quality or not.I believe it's F/W16 but not sure if they did one previously or after with the same style. Pics are below. Thanks!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
grailed has its pluses & minuses too

last 3 deals I’ve done the sellers never shipped

apparently this is some new “scam” where sellers “sell” an item w/zero intentions of ever shipping but use your $$$ like an interest free loan till Paypal eventually refunds you

if I’m lending $$$ to anyone I want my points smh
How much interest can one accumulate on $200 in a month?

We'll see. I haven't really seen any hype on the Harrington, even though I know the plaid will likely be the first one to go out of the 3 colors...banking that people will be going for other stuff first

Watch I end up with nothing :smh:
I’m debating whether to go for the plaid Harrington. I’m inclined against because I fear it’ll fit terribly on me, like the taped seam jackets.

UK sellout times are very encouraging compared to last week.

3-7 second checkouts last week
7-10+ seconds this week

Let’s hope US follows suit.

Shortypop brand was run by chandler (and sais? Or atleast they were close at one point)

Think chandler is in charge of Cherry co these days - ——cherry Los Angeles

SP was get Dizzy’s girl. Dizzy does some vintage stuff I think these days. Can’t keep up. Think she Also messed around with Javale McGee at some point

And all the revolvers pics. Good times

If im not mistaken that dude in the pic with her used to drop videos of him rapping on here :lol:
yea, he posted videos of him freestyling while shaving his face

he seemed like an alright dude despite being old enough to be shortypop's father and working as a highschool janitor :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom