Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty is super regular btw :rolleyes. And might lean on the city tee in black. Might change my mind depending on when Supreme dubs my hopes

Dunno if I should try to go for M or L for the plaid Harrington. The previous north face expedition I got was large and it was kinda boxy and big. Wonder if it’s the same type of cut.

Gotta agree with you fellas I think Supreme will do something about the bots. We kinda saw the same thing last few seasons where bots would kill for a few weeks, then stop working and manual users ate. Just look at the box logo and North Face drops last season where manual users feasted.

I think it’s just the nature of the cat-and-mouse game that bots and retailers play now. Bot devs figure out a way to beat the system, retailer figures out how they were botting and patch it, bot devs figure out the patch that retailers did and get around that, retailers do another patch, etc, etc.

But I do think Supreme actively tries to combat them, so I at least gotta give em credit for that. Some retailers don’t do a single thing about it and don’t care.
Can you confidently say bots didn't work just because people got through manually? There could have just been a huge supply.

Wow, if you talking that far back I was def here and remember some of this faintly. Prolly thought and said the same thing I feel now “Shorty is a grade A bird”

retailorbust retailorbust
infamous NT pic

0498C998-1D24-45FA-B30A-AB13F5043FE3.jpeg

wtf is that bruh...? context?

icysoles718 icysoles718
Shortypop & Revolverfresh NT drama went down back in 07’ in general & wdywt

my memory is shot but it involved herself, Revolverfresh & another NT’r who was a regular at the time and well known here.

She was dating the NT’r who’s name I can’t remember and came to NYC and hung w/revolver

i remember all the drama going down :lol:

WDYWT used to be wild

on the topic of supreme lawsuits

who remembers when supreme cashed out former NT’r “shortypop” for 10k$ to c&d her parody brand lol.

they only sued Lea from MOB because she initially agreed to only a limited run of the supreme ***** tees to be sold strictly at union but quickly printed more once the first run sold out and began selling them on her own site

eBayologist owned the brand. He named it after her out of scorn hence the Miss Piggy shirt.

Everyone is going for the red so the logical thing to do is go for black.

I’m still going for red :pimp:

Ok but now that ppl read this everyone is gonna go back for the red but now that they read this they’re gonna back for the black instead of the red because they thought everyone was gonna go for the red but went for black to guarantee a cop but now everyone is going for the black so now they can go for the red but not anymore so they’re gonna go for the black

Im shook for tomorrow. Think I'm going City arc 1st order, then may try and fit plaid Harrington and red tailwinds in one order. Accepted the fact I aint getting the chair

Edit: smfh the white City arc is the most popular

Last edited:
Im shook for tomorrow. Think I'm going City arc 1st order, then may try and fit plaid Harrington and red tailwinds in one order. Accepted the fact I aint getting the chair

Edit: smfh the white City arc is the most popular

Oof, brother, I think you're gonna have to Sophie's Choice the Harrington and City Arc. It's gonna be one or the other, unfortunately. Personally, if $$$ is no object I'd go jacket. I think there will be reasonable resale options on the City arc later if you're not picky about the color.

As for me I'm going white/red everything. First order zip pouch hoodie, second order Tailwinds & boucle cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom