:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Bout time they clowned Ray for his overacting
Ray's whole after game speech about God's destiny and crap is one of the reasons I would like the Niners to win.

Sorry Ray, God ain't helping you with this one.

Ladies and gentlemen of the NT jury, I present to you evidence that shows if any team is destined by God to win the SuperBowl, it's the 49ers:

- For years the Faithful and outsiders claimed Alex Smith would be our downfall, the reason we wouldn't win it all. He was our burden, if you will.

- In the Bible, the book of Genesis chapter 22 verses 11-15 God told Abraham not to lay hands on his son after previously telling him to offer him up as a sacrifice. After Abraham showed good faith an angel appeared and stopped Abraham from carrying out the deed. Abraham then looked up and saw a ram with its horns stuck in a thicket. Abraham used this ram with thorns as the sacrificial offering.

- In the New Testament, Jesus, also known to Catholics as the Lamb of God, was sacrificed/crucified for our burdens.

- November 11, 2012. It was a ram (Jesus) that removed the 49ers burden (Alex Smith) and replaced him with a player that was a godsend, who also happens to be deep in his faith to God, Colin Kaepernick.

So, I ask you, Ray Lewis, what religious evidence can you present that you and the Baltimore Ravens are the team of destiny?

:tongue:

So, clearly the 49ers are going to win the Super Bowl - anyone know of any sweet places to grab some super bowl 47 merch from?

[h1]Ray Lewis may have used banned substance to recover from torn triceps[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on January 29, 2013, 12:08 PM EST
images-1.jpg
Getty Images
The good news is that linebacker Ray Lewis may not be facing many questions about a 13-year-old controversy during media day.  The bad news is that there’s a fresh topic into which the assembled reporters will want to delve when Lewis and the Ravens gather at the Superdome for the annual exercise in journalistic hysteria.

According to Sports Illustrated, Lewis contacted a company owned by a former male stripper to obtain a deer-antler velvet extract after tearing his triceps in October.

Mitch Ross of S.W.A.T.S reportedly videotaped the phone call from Lewis.

“Spray on my elbow every two hours?” Lewis asked Ross regarding the extract, via Philly.com.  (Quotes from the conversation don’t appear in the free online version of the Sports Illustrated article; presumably, Philly.com gleaned the info from the full article.)

“No,” Ross said.  “Under your tongue.”

Later, Lewis asked Ross to “just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back on this this week.”

The problem for Lewis is that the extract contains IGF-1, which is on the NFL’s list of banned substances.  For the NFL, the problem is that Lewis will retire after Sunday.  So there’s really nothing that can be done — unless Lewis admits to it on Tuesday and the league puts the investigative process into the highest gear possible.

Even then, it’s impossible that the matter would progress through all available appeals before Sunday night.
Raven fans, defend ya boy...

I'm not a Ravens fan, but they're all cheating in some way.

And when I say 'they', I mean 'professional athletes'.

Story changes nothing for me.

EA just released some updated Superbowl Player Ratings for the Ravens and 49ers:
a62b0b2ff39308baed81b7e725822f97-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

d4e5381cd7d914535c503d0a3f820593-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

7a41f29bc1cda639a7ecd0fab69defd6-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

593653833563543a072c7eb346926238-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

f79ccf95df151d8edff56c102af1c795-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

c54b298a6dde30126df64a27c0a24a73-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

9ec83c8482e5ddc83551b77003c7f27a-madden-13s-super-bowl-player-ratings-update.jpg

I never thought the type of stuff that helps you recover from injury should be demonized.

The line between medicine and cheating is razor thin. This doesn't bother me in any way

what is with alot of 49er fans trying to throw **** at ray lewis? what the hell??? is that how you really get down? sounding like some of the laker fans who go in heat fans threads to try and talk **** smh...

you all need to just focus on football and not the personal crap of players. aint none of them players angels... nobodys perfect.

I hate that douchebag paul kruger. I want the niners to win so i don't have to see his ***** *** driving around back in Utah with a superbowl ring.

^^^ I know. It's like " let's set arbitrary numbers to players because that's what we "think" they should be" lol. I'll be back in here after the game Sunday. Until then, everything said in here is useless hogwash

[quote name="jordan23dotcom"]^^^ I know. It's like " let's set arbitrary numbers to players because that's what we "think" they should be" lol. I'll be back in here after the game Sunday. Until then, everything said in here is useless hogwash[/quote] Nah, dude... click on the spoiler above in the post about the player ratings. If you have a sense of humor, it's hilarious. If you don't, then it's not. :lol:

Last edited:
what is with alot of 49er fans trying to throw **** at ray lewis? what the hell??? is that how you really get down? sounding like some of the laker fans who go in heat fans threads to try and talk **** smh...

you all need to just focus on football and not the personal crap of players. aint none of them players angels... nobodys perfect.

i think it's safe to say most immature 'fans' do that in the S&T forum, not just lakers fans

^ Just went and looked. Yeah, that list is extra bogus, but I was laughing at the 'Madden' ratings. :lol:[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]Fake Breast is cute ?[/quote]The hell? Ummm... YEAH! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom