:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

How you go from a lineman (A.D?) rockin' Yeezys to Randy with the velcro sandals
laugh.gif

Flying out to New Orleans Friday. Don't got tix to the game but I wanna be out there hopefully to see a 49ers victory.

Anyone that's going to be out there this weekend down to meet up and hit some bars up this weekend, hit me up. I'll be there by myself til my brother gets in Saturday. I'm down to meet up with any NT heads while I'm out there. Just inbox me

My personal feeling is that Randy Moss and T.O. could have been right there with Jerry, but at some point, their attitudes got to them and hampered their production.

At no point did TO's attitude hamper his production.

How many QB's has he thrown under the bus? His attitude began to sour very quickly multiple times when he wasn't getting the ball. You don't think that behavior had an effect on his numbers? Hell, I STILL think he can be productive now, but you know what? Teams don't want to deal with his attitude and drama he brings.

All that heat in those pics and then you got Randy with his orthopedic sandals

Randy been had heat man, his PE's are better than everything they have on in that locker room. He a team Jordan OG at this point :lol:

Last edited:
wow, the ray lewis hate is awful strong in here. prolly bc deep inside yall KNOW we got this. it's OUR TIME, quite simply.

gone HATE!

DEFINITELY NOT THE GREATEST WR of ALL TIME. He is up there, top 5. but the GREATEST is Jerry Rice, without a doubt. In my opinion, Terrell Owens is better than Moss. More consistent through out career than Moss. But in terms of pure speed and vertical routes, Moss is the best.
Sorry, I would never put Terrel Owens in the same league as Moss. Look at who was throwing to Moss during his early years - Culpepper, who might be one of the most overrated QBs in the league. Moss and Carter made him look very good in Minnesota. I don't argue with Rice. He's #1. But after that, Moss has a legitimate claim. I take him over Steve Largent, Owens, Carter, Tim Brown or Marvin Harrison (who had Manning throwing to him).

Last edited:
Sorry, I would never put Terrel Owens in the same league as Moss. Look at who was throwing to Moss during his early years - Culpepper, who might be one of the most overrated QBs in the league. Moss and Carter made him look very good in Minnesota. I don't argue with Rice. He's #1. But after that, Moss has a legitimate claim. I take him over Steve Largent, Owens, Carter, Tim Brown or Marvin Harrison (who had Manning throwing to him).
Culpepper was a decent QB. What happen to Moss all those year in Oakland? No QB, no stats. people thought his career was over. Then Moss is traded to NE and Brady help stamped his ticket to Canton. Without the New England years, Moss would probably be a borderline hall of fame player. Not a first ballot like he is today.
TO was more consistent, but he did have a QB every where he was playing.

3 days 3 hours and 37 minutes left !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im reaadddyyyyyyyyy.

going to watch the game at my uncles house. 72" projection TV with theater seats.

OMGAAHHHHHH

My personal feeling is that Randy Moss and T.O. could have been right there with Jerry, but at some point, their attitudes got to them and hampered their production.

How many QB's has he thrown under the bus? His attitude began to sour very quickly multiple times when he wasn't getting the ball. You don't think that behavior had an effect on his numbers? Hell, I STILL think he can be productive now, but you know what? Teams don't want to deal with his attitude and drama he brings.

Well now you arguing multiple different things. Throwing QBs under the bus? Teams not wanting to deal with drama? What does that have to do with the fact that where ever he has gone, he has produced?

Culpepper was a decent QB. What happen to Moss all those year in Oakland? No QB, no stats. people thought his career was over. Then Moss is traded to NE and Brady help stamped his ticket to Canton. Without the New England years, Moss would probably be a borderline hall of fame player. Not a first ballot like he is today.

His problem in Oakland was injuries slowing him down. And Moss' best years were in Minnesota, not NE. He would still be HOF'er regardless of the NE years. Sounds like you're either a victim of the recency effect or just started getting into football.

Moss revived Cunningham's and George's NFL careers, even if only for a year, bolstered the load for Culpepper and made Matt Cassel a millionaire.

That's all I wanted to say on the issue.

Last edited:
:smh: at the randy moss disrespect

Remember what happened when revis went at moss? Straight dusted dude for a 1 handed TD? Yea and revis was immediately out the game with a strained ego.

Straight cash homey.

Idk who I want to win a ring more.

Reed or Moss

:pimp:

Well now you arguing multiple different things. Throwing QBs under the bus? Teams not wanting to deal with drama? What does that have to do with the fact that where ever he has gone, he has produced?

It does interfere with his production, albeit indirectly. His reputation began to precede him after a while. So with that in mind, when he was a free agent, teams looked at his attitude and things other than his on field achivements. Then they weighed if the risk was worth the drama. Initially, the teams that said he was worth it, got burned because he later on cried when things didn't go his way. That's an attitude issue. After a while, no matter how good you are, teams aren't going to gamble with you because they know what comes with dealing with T.O. This I think limited him in terms of being able to go to a franchise where he could be productive and increase his stats. In addition to that, his feelings on Donovan McNabb put others on notice of what type of teammate he might be verus Randy Moss (who everyone says is a great teammate). That right there could explain why a team like the Pats would more likely gamble on Moss than T.O. Everyone knows T.O is an eventual time bomb that will destroy the team chemistry. How good were the teams that he has gone to since that superbowl run with the Eagles? Were any of them serious contenders? No. Teams that want to contend know to stay the hell away from him. Yes, he was very productive. I'm not saying he wasn't. I'm saying he could have been MORE productive had this not been part of the T.O package.

Last edited:

what about lynn swan ?

Ive always been a Moss fan. Since the Vikings days, been following football for almost 20 years now. In terms of pure talent, he is possibly the best of all time. His immaturity, at times poor work ethic is what has slightly hindered him. I do feel if he had Jerry Rice work ethic, he couldve been the GOAT.

At the rate Calvin Johnson is going, he could be better than both Moss and Rice when his career is over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom