:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

The only two teams I hate more than the 49ers are the Eagles & Cowboys. I hope The Ravens win huge, Ray with the MVP & then off into the sunset.
eagles all day baby 
nthat.gif

co sign

football should just be moved to saturday from now on

i remember living on the east coast for a couple of months and i hated watching sports because of fact when it's over your whole day is gone :lol:

i wonder how it must be in hawaii, games start at 7am and end by 5pm. still have some of the day left :lol:

Michael Crabtree allegations reportedly not holding up

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The League Editor
Published: Jan. 23, 2013 at 08:40 a.m.

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree has not yet been cleared following a chances of avoiding punishment.

A San Francisco law enforcement source told the San Francisco Chronicle that Crabtree's accuser was one of three women with him in a hotel room on the night Crabtree is accused of assaulting the victim. The other two women have reportedly said that Crabtree didn't assault anyone.

On top of that, investigators have reportedly found no physical evidence for the attack. The accuser went to police four days after the party that Crabtree was involved with.

It sounds like Crabtree will hear one way or another about the case before the Super Bowl. Police chief Greg Suhr said he hoped the investigation would be wrapped up in the next 10 days. The 49ers expressed public confidence that Crabtree would not be charged in the wake of the event, and that confidence appears to be warranted.

I think we all figured this was the case. :smh: Money hungry ****.

Last edited:
Its actually funny you say that because I originally used the word that rhymes with boar.....but NT censored it. To avoid any and all confusion as to what I was trying to say, I changed the word to ****, and it wasnt censored.

:lol:

We're all good dude. Nothing is going to come of this accusation. Its going to work out fine. Ask Pablo Sandoval. :wink:

Sounds like Jerome Boger will be the choice to ref the Super Bowl. That's bad news. He's horrible and easily one of the worst.

is the line still 3.5 , i think niners win convincingly in my opinion

although im sure vegas considers david akers = -3.5 lmao

49ers need to get touchdowns any time their in the red zone and not give Akers the chance to potentially be the next Scott Norwood. Hell if the running game gets established early I'd consider going for it on 4th and 2 or 4th and 1 on anything in field goal range outside of chip shot kicks

hate to get off topic, but how will next years super bowl home team away team be decided since both an AFC and NFC team play there ? :nerd:

Last edited:
hate to get off topic, but how will next years super bowl home team away team be decided since both an AFC and NFC team play there ? :nerd:

Huh :lol: ? I thought the AFC and NFC teams alternated the Home/Road team designation every year regardless of what stadium the game is being played at. Just depends sometimes a "home" team will choose to wear their road set for superstition purposes if say they won all their playoff games on the road leading up to the SB.

The designated "home team" alternates between the NFC team in odd-numbered games (the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XLV in February 2011), and the AFC team in even-numbered games (the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV in February 2010).

This alternation was initiated with the first Super Bowl, when the Green Bay Packers of the NFL were the designated home team.

Since Super Bowl XIII in January 1979, the home team is given the choice of jerseys, colored or white. Formerly, the designated home team was specified to wear their colored jerseys; this resulted in Dallas donning their less familiar blue jerseys for Super Bowl V.

While most of the home teams in the Super Bowl have chosen to wear their colored jerseys, there have been four exceptions; the Cowboys twice (XIII & XXVII), the Washington ******** (XVII), and the Pittsburgh Steelers (XL). The Cowboys (since 1965) and ******** (since the arrival of coach Joe Gibbs in 1981) have traditionally worn white jerseys at home. Meanwhile, the Steelers, who have always worn their black jerseys at home since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, opted for the white jerseys after winning three consecutive playoff games on the road, wearing white. The Steelers' decision was contrasted with the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XX. The Patriots had worn white jerseys at home during the 1985 season, but after winning road playoff games against the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins wearing red jerseys, New England opted to wear red for the Super Bowl as the designated home team.

It doesn't matter who is the home team unless you're concerned with what jerseys are worn, who calls the coin toss, and maybe which sideline a team is on.

Last edited:
yeah i was concerned with which team will be wearing what jersey haha not really concerned about the coin toss. i guess when you there is that much wait in between you think of nonsense :lol:

Sounds like Jerome Boger will be the choice to ref the Super Bowl. That's bad news. He's horrible and easily one of the worst.

I thought he did a pretty good job during the divisional round at Candlestick, but no he typically isnt good. I just love watching dude ref because everytime he talks I think of:

View media item 236396
And I chuckle. Every single time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom