:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Don't care who wins, but I do want to see Moss get that title :smokin

I live by the Bay Area.... World Series and Super Bowl champs in same year.... it's gone be crazyyyyyyyy

And Warriors look like they going to playoffs this year

Not made up as much as it sounds like it: 49ers RB Frank Gore fined $10,500 today for wearing his socks too low in NFC Championship Game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

srs ....?
What's funny is that Merton Hanks was the one who handed down the fine
laugh.gif
. 'Ol boy used to rock those baggy white longsleeves when he was playing too along with Deion...

I live by the Bay Area.... World Series and Super Bowl champs in same year.... it's gone be crazyyyyyyyy

yeah it would be awesome for Bay area to get Superbowl and Finals, but finals is not looking likely unless match ups end up in their favor

how does he not deserve it? He played his way into and has played great football for years now. Your reasoning is stupid

I agree. so he only deserves ONE super bowl ring? lol

alot of judgemental dudes in here.

Dudes in here need to take that self righteous act outta here

I want the 49ers to win as much as the next 49er fan but there is no need to smear dudes name because of his past or because he believes in god and you don't.

yeah it would be awesome for Bay area to get Superbowl and Finals, but finals is not looking likely unless match ups end up in their favor

i wouldnt be shocked if the warriors made it to the finals this year. they have shown they can play with the top two teams in the west. Only team i would worried about is the spurs because of experience.

I agree. so he only deserves ONE super bowl ring? lol

alot of judgemental dudes in here.

Dudes in here need to take that self righteous act outta here

I want the 49ers to win as much as the next 49er fan but there is no need to smear dudes name because of his past or because he believes in god and you don't.

Ya, if he murdered one of your family members instead, I bet it would be a different story. Preach it Ray

Last edited:
I'm liking the Ravens in this matchup. With all their veteran talent and Niners' youth. Baltimore is the team to beat.  Money line is the way to go in this game. You heard it here first!

lol at these morons on first take slamming Kaep for trademarking that whole arm kissing thing

as if it has any effect on the game whatsoever.

You ever heard of that sport called baseball?

San Francisco was close to having the NFL/MLB champs in the same year once in 1989. The niners got it done but our Giants got swept by the A's. 

This time the Giants got it done and we are waiting on the niners.

:lol: :lol: at all these guys in here wanna get on their soap boxes about Ray.

Straight female tendencies.

All the 9ers fans and people who dislike the Ravens wanna come in here on some BS.

:lol: :smh:

Female tendencies.

:lol: :lol: at all these guys in here wanna get on their soap boxes about Ray.

Straight female tendencies.

All the 9ers fans and people who dislike the Ravens wanna come in here on some BS.

:lol: :smh:

Female tendencies.

I think Gore/Davis/Oline and even A. Smith(even thou he's on the sideline)heck the whole org, deserve it more.  This past decade with all the stuff that went on with this organization and its struggles.  Its like they fought, they stuggled, they drafted, they fired, they hired and now finally they are at the top and have all the pieces in place to win it. It's time, Its the 49ers turn to shine.

The Niner Empire baby!!!  

Damn can't wait thou...I'm going to be nervous as freak.

I think Gore/Davis/Oline and even A. Smith(even thou he's on the sideline)heck the whole org, deserve it more.  This past decade with all the stuff that went on with this organization and its struggles.  Its like they fought, they stuggled, they drafted, they fired, they hired and now finally they are at the top and have all the pieces in place to win it. It's time, Its the 49ers turn to shine.

The Niner Empire baby!!!  

Damn can't wait thou...I'm going to be nervous as freak.
This. Plus Moss needs that ring as well.

^Going of your reasoning, then all 32 teams deserve it. The team that goes out and plays better that night deserves it. Simply as that. Y'all act like females most of the time smh

Theres definitely HOF level players from both sides that deserve a ring, neither more than the other.

Frank Gore is my guy. So damn under rated for the majority of his career. What I seen this guy put his body through for every Sunday since hes come into this league and the way he never complained or asked out of such a bad situation. This guy was our entire offense for much of his career having to see defenses stack 8+ every single down. Playing for coaches that did him no favors, QBs that made it no easier for him, and through injuries that wouldve ended others careers.

Ed Reed is another one of these guys. The greatest to ever play the FS position. The greatest ballhawk I've ever seen play the game. Opposing teams dont just worry about him getting picks, they worry about him getting pick 6's. He was probably the hardest hitter of his generation too in his prime. Receivers use to refuse going up the middle because his him. The Reed of the past 3 seasons is just a shell of the player he was for the majority of his career. He put his body through hell. If he had gotten a ring earlier, he wouldve retired already.

Its absolutely ridiculous to say one team's player(s) deserve it more than the others. Come next Sunday, one of these players still wont have a ring. Be happy for one and hopeful for the other.

Back
Top Bottom