:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

[quote name="westcoastsfinest"]Everything was better in the 90's.[/quote]"Did we just become best friends?"

Its sad really. NFL and even MLB stopped caring about designing logo's for their respective championships.

You can thank Rogee for that, starting with 45 he wanted a 'uniform appearance'. Stupid

we in here, AGAIN! they never gave us a chance against peyton. they never gave us a chance last week against brady. now they realize what it is!!

SIG CHECK, FOOL!!

:tongue:

A lot of people thought they would win against the Pats. Ravens play them tougher than any other team does

Ray and the Ravens didn't come this far to lose. :pimp:

Actually that's a better cliche for the 49ers, with all the crap we've been through in the past 10 years. At least Ray and the Ravens made it to the playoffs several times after they won the Super Bowl.

What are some good spots in the bay area to watch the game at? mainly in sf?

and yeah, Ray Lewis doesn't deserve another one after the 2000 incident. Sorry to bring it up, but its true :x
how does he not deserve it? He played his way into and has played great football for years now. Your reasoning is stupid

how does he not deserve it? He played his way into and has played great football for years now. Your reasoning is stupid
dude deserves it more than anyone. im only torn cause kaepernick winning as a rookie would be nice...add to that he only played like 9 games...ray lewis is that dude...ed reed, suggs,rice...all deserve it. damn what a story this year. love it. 

dude deserves it more than anyone. im only torn cause kaepernick winning as a rookie would be nice...add to that he only played like 9 games...ray lewis is that dude...ed reed, suggs,rice...all deserve it. damn what a story this year. love it. 

I am not saying that Lewis, Reed, Suggs or Rice DONT deserve it. But I am a little confused about the "damn what a story this year" comment. What exactly is the story that I am missing? The only story I see with the Ravens is that this is Ray's last year (which has little to nothing to do with the other players you mentioned), and that they were close last year.

But I fail to see what qualifies as "damn what a story this year." Care to elaborate?

I am not saying that Lewis, Reed, Suggs or Rice DONT deserve it. But I am a little confused about the "damn what a story this year" comment. What exactly is the story that I am missing? The only story I see with the Ravens is that this is Ray's last year (which has little to nothing to do with the other players you mentioned), and that they were close last year.

But I fail to see what qualifies as "damn what a story this year." Care to elaborate?

probably the story of him crying. Maybe randy Moss should cry and pray in front of cameras more

Last edited:

Ravens dealt with a ton of **** this season. Suggs was out and is probably 50 percent of what he was before the injury. Their best defensive player Ngata being hurt all season. Losing their best secondary player in Webb early in the season. Ray Lewis injury, comin back to play with one arm for his last season. Torrey Smith losing his brother right before having his one of the best games of his career.

Last edited:

Ravens dealt with a ton of **** this season. Suggs was out and is probably 50 percent of what he was before the injury. Their best defensive player Ngata being hurt all season. Losing their best secondary player in Webb early in the season. Ray Lewis injury, comin back to play with one arm for his last season. Torrey Smith losing his brother right before having his one of the best games of his career.

I am with you about Torrey Smith losing his brother. But that is more of a personal story rather than a team story no? So if you put that aside, you are basically saying the fact that the Ravens had a bunch of players miss time during the season, that somehow equates to the Ravens being some incredible story this year? Sorry I dont buy it.

The Ravens are a damn good football team, but thats it. Apart from the Ray Lewis saga, there is nothing about this team that makes them some unbelievable story.

The Ravens are a damn good football team, but thats it. Apart from the Ray Lewis saga, there is nothing about this team that makes them some unbelievable story.

Eh perhaps. Definitely playing well now but from week 13 to end of the season they weren't that great of a team. I have little faith in the AFC, watching the games this year the NFC just seemed so much better to me. That said it only takes 1 win and none of that matters. I hate this two week break

Edit - I'm just saying that to the "damn good team" comment. I don't think any AFC team deserves that praise this year. Trust me I'm jealous of where the Ravens are this year and would love Pittsburgh to be in their situation

Last edited:
^ I get what you're saying. I had Ravens/Niners in the SB before the season started, but obviously not in this fashion. Us with the QB change. I think with the Ravens, almost everyone wrote them of after the way they finished the regular season. Their defense was suppose to be too old and injured but they went into Mile High and Foxborough taking out Peyton and Brady when everyone wrote them off. Flacco stepping up his game when everyone trashed him. And obviously Ray Lewis' last ride. They just seem like a team of Destiny.

^ I get what you're saying. I had Ravens/Niners in the SB before the season started, but obviously not in this fashion. Us with the QB change. I think with the Ravens, almost everyone wrote them of after the way they finished the regular season. Their defense was suppose to be too old and injured but they went into Mile High and Foxborough taking out Peyton and Brady when everyone wrote them off. Flacco stepping up his game when everyone trashed him. And obviously Ray Lewis' last ride. They just seem like a team of Destiny.

Not made up as much as it sounds like it: 49ers RB Frank Gore fined $10,500 today for wearing his socks too low in NFC Championship Game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

srs ....?

Please, he hasn't even been playing good.

He can hide behind the preacher man facade all he wants, a criminal is always going to be a criminal.

^He has been playing good. He usually plays great though. He contributed to his team being in the position that they are in. And if the go out and win the Super Bowl then he deserves the ring. If they lose then he doesn't deserve it. Simple as that. You are strictly going off your feelings

I had Ravens/Niners in the SB before the season started

http://niketalk.com/t/506201/2012-nfl-bold-prediction-thread/60

Saints Dont Make Playoffs

Giants Dont Make Playoffs

Flacco has huge season, leads Ravens to Superbowl

Cams INTs go up, bandwagon dies

AJ Green leads all WR in yards

Philly D has huge season, top 3 in sacks and turnovers

Hernandez has better season than Gronk

Comeback player of the year : Eric Berry

Superbowl : Harbowl 2.0

Back