:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Baltimore definitely will be prepared as well as inspired...

But what sb team isnt?

Kap should be able to eat against that D, just dont be reckless with the ball.

Pass D HAS to cover the deep ball, and it would be nice to see that pass rush get to Flacco.

LETS GO NINERS!

bend but don't break
if balt puts it on the legs of Akers, I would be nervous

still think niners is an overall better team but football is one gm deal and not a series, so anything can happen

I still cant believe we are playing in the Superbowl tonight. Just a few more hours fellas. Quest for six!

I'm such a sore loser when it comes to my teams. So since the Giants :frown: or Jets :smile:rolleyes) didn't make it. I personally could care less who wins. But nonetheless congrats to the 9ers and Ravens. I called it earlier this year, if the Giants didn't repeat, I felt the 9ers had a really good squad to go deep. I think I'll give the edge to the Ravens though. You can't really mess with destiny. And w/ Ray Lewis and his 1 arm I think he's going out as a champ.

Good luck to both though.

Felt sick last night, got some rest, I'm at 80% right now. Regardless of that my body is ready for the game. I expect some early jitters from Kaep but he will show the world he can handle any kind of pressure is thrown at him.

Let's go Kaep! Anyone else see the piece on ESPN about Doug Williams and the history of the black QB in the NFL? It was pretty dope :pimp: narrated by RGIII too. Hope Kaepernick and the 9ers bring it home. 6-0 in the Super Bowl would be too ill for a franchise.

kaep injury....Alex Smith comes in..............throws 10 INT's....Ravens win in 6 games....Ray Rice scores a header in extra time...for birdie...Vernon Davis pitches a complete game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom