:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

^ It could get ugly. I only said that score so I hit my 8,000 dollar 4th quarter pool. :lol:

So ready

Hosting a SB party is no joke I've been cleaning and cooking since 930 and now that I'm finished I don't want people coming lol

I was watching this video last night and the top comment had me dying.

1198g78.jpg

[quote name="StillIn729"]Hosting a SB party is no joke I've been cleaning and cooking since 930 and now that I'm finished I don't want people coming lol[/quote]It's like Thanksgiving dinner, but way more important. And usually with more enjoyable people.

[COLOR=#red]San Francisco - 28[/COLOR] --- Ravens - 20

Then I hope Ray Lewis realizes God doesn't exist, or at the very least doesn't care about football.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by StillIn729  
Hosting a SB party is no joke I've been cleaning and cooking since 930 and now that I'm finished I don't want people coming lol
Same here champ.  I'm hosting a Super Bowl party as well, got the house all cleaned up and spent a bunch of money on food.  Plus, one of my boys is a Ravens fans so it should be very interesting here at my house.  

That was a great interview with VD and Singletary.

I was surprised that they talked to Singletary too. He ain't been doing **** since he got fired :lol:

You could tell how that moment really hurt VD. I understand Mike outlook too, to know someone has the tools right there to succeed and they just don't put it together.

Last edited:
Final Prediction

Ravens 24 Whiners 16

Kap gets put on his *** atleast twice

**** the Niners :wink:

Pat WIllis "Greeeeeeeeeew" :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the celebrity bowling on espn for Cp3's foundation. Man Kevin hart is hilarious.

I cant watch those emotional segments...too much.

J-E-T.... ah nevermind.

Hoping for a great game tonight, winner doesn't matter to me.

Heading to the city now to a friends apartment. Enjoy the game everyone!

Back
Top Bottom