:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

My head initially says SF but I just have this feeling Flacco plays well and Colin struggles a bit under the bright lights. Hoping for SF but predicting Balt

My head initially says SF but I just have this feeling Flacco plays well and Colin struggles a bit under the bright lights. Hoping for SF but predicting Balt

I don't get why people say he might struggle? His last two games were under bright lights and he balled. Plus the Ravens have that old defense.

How many of you remember how much Baltimore struggled their last 6-7 weeks of football? Then only got by Denver because of one of the biggest defensive bloopers I've ever seen. I think Baltimore is a good team but SF is a great team.

Go Ravens, I hate the Niners as a Hawks fan, but man them boys look scary in this matchup :smh:

Honestly though as much as I hate the niners it would be crazy to see Kap when a bowl and make this one of the best QB classes ever (Though its already is up there)

RG3
Wilson
Luck
Kap

Next years QB class :smh::lol:

Just wanted to share this with everyone.

May the better team win but either way Go Ravens!

I don't get why people say he might struggle? His last two games were under bright lights and he balled. Plus the Ravens have that old defense.

How many of you remember how much Baltimore struggled their last 6-7 weeks of football? Then only got by Denver because of one of the biggest defensive bloopers I've ever seen. I think Baltimore is a good team but SF is a great team.

Saw it with Ben, he rolled through those XL playoffs until the SB. Just a different game, plus I could see the Ravens D will play above their 'talent'. I agree SF is the better team, I just have a feeling that Balt will find this magical way to win

Saw it with Ben, he rolled through those XL playoffs until the SB. Just a different game, plus I could see the Ravens D will play above their 'talent'. I agree SF is the better team, I just have a feeling that Balt will find this magical way to win

The boy is poised and ready..At least he seems that way in the interviews.. Talk is cheap tho, and pressure busts pipes..And it IS a different game, dont care who u are..

Still, GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No stage bigger than the SB. Ed Reed preys on young QBs, look for him to bait Kaepernick into some mistakes.

There is pretty much 0 chance Baltimore comes out flat. They are going to be playing like it's the last game of their life.. not as a figure of speech but literally. If the Niners do win, they are definitely going to be taking the Ravens best shot.

Anything is possible but out of the Ravens last six games, only the NE game impressed me with their defense. They give up a lot of yards and a lot of points. They're good, just aging. I don't think they can stop Gore and Kaep's arm and legs. It's just too much for them. I don't care who wins. I would love to see Ed Reed, John Harbaugh and Anquan Boldin get a ring. I would also love to see Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Jim Harbaugh and Randy Moss get a ring. I just think people are forgetting how bad Baltimore has been and they won't catch those lucky breaks this game.

SF 31
BAL 17

No stage bigger than the SB. Ed Reed preys on young QBs, look for him to bait Kaepernick into some mistakes.

There is pretty much 0 chance Baltimore comes out flat. They are going to be playing like it's the last game of their life.. not as a figure of speech but literally. If the Niners do win, they are definitely going to be taking the Ravens best shot.

SB is bigger but how big of a stage was he on in Atlanta? Went and beat that team in their dome which is tough. Smashed one of the best QBs we've seen in a while against GB. This kid seems like he likes playing under bright lights. I see this kid smashing Baltimore. Just my opinion.

SB is bigger but how big of a stage was he on in Atlanta? Went and beat that team in their dome which is tough. Smashed one of the best QBs we've seen in a while against GB. This kid seems like he likes playing under bright lights. I see this kid smashing Baltimore. Just my opinion.
Falcons are perennial choke artists without veteran playoff experience. If the Ravens get an early lead like that you can bet they won't be giving it up.

Did Kap "smash" Rodgers? Or did the Niners defense do that because GB can't run the ball? And their D was undisciplined and constantly out of position. He's definitely been impressive and is one of my favorite young QBs. But I don't expect this Ravens unit, after 2 weeks of preparation, to come in and play undisciplined defense against the option, I just don't see it. Not sure Kaepernick will have the savvy and veteran instincts to find another way to overcome that on a stage like this.

If the Ravens passing game isn't in sync, that's the main thing that could really throw them off. SF would be able to put up points and pull away without question. But the Niners pass D and pass rush has been suspect. If Baltimore keeps Flacco clean and he's able to hit some big plays like he has throughout the postseason, that could be the difference.

I'm expecting a very hard fought game though, I'm not seeing any of this blowout stuff people are talking about. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes will win.

Last edited:

We must have the same crystal ball. What I see is Baltimore willing themselves to the win. It also may help that I see Akers missing a crucial FG down the stretch.

woke up like a little kid on christmas morning for this! expecting a great game, but lets go niners!

Ravens will be playing like LeBron and the Heat in Boston

Back
Top Bottom