:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

never buy sb gear b4 the game

Always wait to see if your team wins. I'd never wear something from XXX or XLV
pimp.gif

For my SF/bay area people, where yall watching the game and what time you getting there? Im thinking of staying home to avoid any madness that may ensue, win or loss. :nerd:

At home man. Got the beer and prime ribeye ready. 70" tv no crowd :smokin
Gonna be with my friends and cousins. We been watching the games together for what seems like forever. And now, our team is in the SuperBowl?! Holy ****! we're gonna cheer, yell, drink, and hug each other like we've never done before!

Have a family party at Sunnydale but, I want to stay near the city to celebrate so I'm going to watch it with my girl at home.

Gonna be with my friends and cousins. We been watching the games together for what seems like forever. And now, our team is in the SuperBowl?! Holy ****! we're gonna cheer, yell, drink, and hug each other like we've never done before!

Same here man, with my brother and brother in law. Went to home games together, always watch the games on TV together, couldn't make it to the SB, so we're going to be holding it down together :pimp: . Nothing better than that!

i was gonna root for san fran, but i dont want to piss off ray lewis . . . . or god.

:rofl: scared Ray gonna be at your door as soon as you open it?

I'm gonna be at the crib and my brother is coming over. Pizza, nachos, wings. Done. Idk who I want to win, I like both, but I'd say Ravens.

Last edited:
I give a touchdown to Vernon Davis, Moss, Crabtree, LaMichael & someone on defense.

and maybe a fieldgoal by Ackers.

Total points scored by the 49ers: 38pts

Baltimore Ravens: Flacco throws two picks, but they get 2 touchdowns & a field goal

Total points scored by the Ravens: 17pts

Back
Top Bottom