SCTY long idea
PGR short idea

will add if I get more

some info from the Robin Hood conference. It is Paul Tudor Jones' foundation

OPK short idea
SCTY long idea
PGR short idea

will add if I get more
Long vs short idea = long investment? etc..

Waiting on that NUAN ER

playing BAC to hit 16 and JPM to hit 60 by Jan.

I think i picked up RSOL base on your recommendation. playing that for long investment.

Should i pick up Twitter for long term investment? itll hit $100+ in 10 years?

^ yea those are investment ideas. Sorry forgot to clarify

FNMA working already 2.80s. The close will be interesting

NBG shaping up nicely again

Last edited:
What kind of $ are you guys dealing with? You really need to be trading large numbers of shares to really make out right? I want to dive in but I don't know if I should just get an index fund or something safer

What kind of $ are you guys dealing with? You really need to be trading large numbers of shares to really make out right? I want to dive in but I don't know if I should just get an index fund or something safer

Not at all. You're NT's local pharmacist right?

I'm small fry...have about $25k in my brokerage account. Investing in index funds is alright if you just want something to sit on without having to pay attention. Investing in individual companies is where all the fun is at

You don't need to be trading thousands of shares to make money. You can have 100 shares and catch a multiple point move and make a couple bills. If you shorted 100 shares of SCTY on Tuesday after it broke down through 50 and let the trade work until the trend changed, you could have made 400+. You have to look for stocks that have big daily trading range (multiple points) then make a game plan and execute. Easier said than done though

Is stockcharts the best free site to analyze charts in you guys' opinion? Or if not what's another good one to check for?

Last edited:
TSLA I would wait for trend reversal confirmation. I don't see any technicals that support a long investment yet

SCTY think this fills the gap to 38.50 sooner rather than later. Short bias until it proves otherwise

FNMA nice to see previous resistance 2.68-2.70 support today

SNDK might be a good longer term short

Last edited:
I don't know how much this means but I have a friend that works at the Tesla plant which is down the street from me and he says the employees are getting overworked trying to keep up production, they are working 6-7 days a week. I didn't ask for more info but i have a feeling they will break their q4 delivery estimate.

Last edited:
I don't know how much this means but I have a friend that works at the Tesla plant which is down the street from me and he says the employees are getting overworked trying to keep up production, they are working 6-7 days a week. I didn't ask for more info but i have a feeling they will break their q4 delivery estimate.

or they are short staffed?

Looking to get into FB this week around $45 or less. Probably only a few shares, but this would be an investment I'm comfortable holding for a while.

Tesla's getting interesting. Wanna see it cheaper though.

Hopefully DDD opens lower Monday as well.

Back
Top Bottom