OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

any recommended reading for somebody interested in learning about trading? either online or print.

given the potential risks what lead you all into trading? obviously aside from the potential to make a lot of money quickly.

^ Yeah I have a few, but they're not safe and very volatile. I'm down on a couple positions which are swing trades, but they'll be up once themarket turns green.

I think the Market will retest the March lows. I have been in FAZ, ERY, SRS during the past week

IMO, I really don't see the market testing March lows. There will possibly a healthy pullback, but not that low.

sadly, i didnt get in. the technical analysis i did was pretty good. im a little confused by how the cash flows work again. i gotta reread my account textbookto find out but thats the only thing thats confusing me right now.

Originally Posted by acts65

I think the Market will retest the March lows. I have been in FAZ, ERY, SRS during the past week
i agree. the rallys dying down. its probably going to make a W so il buy on the dip and the rest is history

IMO, The market should be back up soon. If anyone can to see, there is a gap on the S&P around 915 that needs to be filled and it seems like that happenedtoday. I'm going to average down on some of my positions...

only time will tell. i rushed to get in DLM and got in at 8.8 so i can take a nap. woke up and saw that it went down to 8.56. i shouldve waited for the dropbefore going in but i was too sleepy to wait. oh wells.
it seems that NG has a direct relation with the gold price. which is kinda good cause i have a feeling golds gonna hit 1000+ soon.

scottrade is definately better than etrade. the trades execute just as fast and at 7 dollars it doesnt hit my profits or losses as hard.

knew the market couldnt last being so high, false hope/profits. i think there will be a lot of buying tomorrow, but over all the market will soon be back to 8kthen lower.

lil chico, nice play on lzb btw.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

only time will tell. i rushed to get in DLM and got in at 8.8 so i can take a nap. woke up and saw that it went down to 8.56. i shouldve waited for the drop before going in but i was too sleepy to wait. oh wells.
it seems that NG has a direct relation with the gold price. which is kinda good cause i have a feeling golds gonna hit 1000+ soon.

scottrade is definately better than etrade. the trades execute just as fast and at 7 dollars it doesnt hit my profits or losses as hard.
how fast is it compared to Zecco?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

only time will tell. i rushed to get in DLM and got in at 8.8 so i can take a nap. woke up and saw that it went down to 8.56. i shouldve waited for the drop before going in but i was too sleepy to wait. oh wells.

i only used zecco for one trade. same with scottrade but the sale executed in less than a second while zecco took a few minutes. like they say,you get what you pay for

STSI is done. ive been following that company for a year. Their whole stock price was based on winning that case and since its done, they are done.

i only used zecco for one trade. same with scottrade but the sale executed in less than a second while zecco took a few minutes. like they say, you get what you pay for
yeah zecco did seem a bit slow. I haven't tried anything else so I have nothing to compare to.

i only used zecco for one trade. same with scottrade but the sale executed in less than a second while zecco took a few minutes. like they say, you get what you pay for
yeah zecco did seem a bit slow. I haven't tried anything else so I have nothing to compare to.
hey if you want to sign up to scottrade and want 3 free trades. il give you my referral cause im in need of some too lol.

how the hell do i transfer everything from etrade/zecco to scottrade. its freaking weird i cant find the transfer page anywhere

DLM is going at the rate i want it to go. il probably hold it long term.

The leveraged ETF's is fun to play with once again. to the guy that kept averaging down on FAZ good job.

LilChico, it's funny how you and me started at the same time a couple months ago, but now you've made much more progress than I. Good job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

LilChico, it's funny how you and me started at the same time a couple months ago, but now you've made much more progress than I. Good job
pimp.gif

Thanks man. I've been putting in a lot of work into finding these plays. I'm going to take it slow now that I'm up and just play with my profits.

Back
Top Bottom