OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Well I manage our family business. I just day trade on the side. I've been trading more lately because of all the potential plays I find.

Damn, are you guys really making all this profit by playing with penny stocks?? I would play them too, but i don't know much about these little companies.Any suggestions on where to find out more about them?

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I normally don't play stocks below $1, but some of these have potential.
Mind schooling me on how you can tell which ones seem to have potential??

Originally Posted by shch

I normally don't play stocks below $1, but some of these have potential.
Mind schooling me on how you can tell which ones seem to have potential??
ya also would like to know how do you screen them or tell what your next play will be?

For pharma stocks, check to see if any of them have any pending decisions. I get streaming news through lvl 2, which I'm checking often throughout the day.You can't be trading these unless you're familiar with t/a.

For pharma stocks, check to see if any of them have any pending decisions. I get streaming news through lvl 2, which I'm checking often throughout the day. You can't be trading these unless you're familiar with t/a.
how do you get that? and scottrade got streaming quotes for free?

Streaming quotes should be free through any broker. I got lvl 2 since I have more than $25K, but there are some sites that provide lvl 2 quotes for free.There'll possibly be a delay though.

To learn t/a, I recommend checking out stockcharts.com and go through the chart school.

Streaming quotes should be free through any broker. I got lvl 2 since I have more than $25K, but there are some sites that provide lvl 2 quotes for free. There'll possibly be a delay though.

To learn t/a, I recommend checking out stockcharts.com and go through the chart school.
sadly i gotta pay etrade 100 bucks a year for it. im about to switch brokers and just keep etrade as an online savings

gonna be looking at IGNT and look for a good entry point. nice gain on IGNT chico

Originally Posted by andycrazn

well from the graph it looks like its going to be a up day for IGNT.
ok for example i would like to know how you came to that conclusion from the graph. care to elaborate on that?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

thinking about getting into IGNT and SAY today. Thoughts?
Good stuff with SAY. I made a quick 10% and cashed out.

For some reason I tried to get in IGNT and Zecco told me the broker rejected my offer. I believe I ordered about 50k.

Any idea why that would happen?

With a day trading account (25K) do the orders and balances settle immediately? and the funds are available to use again immediately??

My mining and GLD stocks slipped again today..And BAC. I can't day trade so I'm in it for the longer term, but it sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom