OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Damn don't tell me you've been holding them for over a month now.

that would be about right. but now i dont know what i should do, i could make many with other plays but dont want to accept a $1000 L.

Someone might want to take a look at the stock DNDN..... it's a medical company
I found out about it the day it got its big break through (it's a local Seattle company)....... went from $4 to $16 that day.
That was the end of April

It's since gone up to 25.61.....

Not sure if it's going to keep heading up or what but it's clearly done nicely over the past 6 weeks or so

Just a heads up

Originally Posted by justbrin26

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Damn don't tell me you've been holding them for over a month now.

that would be about right. but now i dont know what i should do, i could make many with other plays but dont want to accept a $1000 L.
It would be very hard / and or a long time for it to return to the price you bought at let alone for you to profit. My suggestion would to be justsell now. You can make it back quickly with other plays.

I see SARO going up today. What do you guys think?

i havent been following your gains of those who purchase penny stocks.....how have you guys been doing? Currently I own ENZN a pharmaceutical company. Imtrying to sell it once it hits 9 dollars

I've lost mine. I'm sitting this one out until I hear a decision. I hope to catch it on the run if it gets approved. HEB doesn't trade normallylike other stocks do.

I too am losing my mind with HEB. Pulled down to 500 shares out of annoyance (I had 5000) ... Got in early so enjoyed the run up but was looking for a big day.What is with the FDA?

IGNT pulled back today and then shot right back up. I wish I could time some of these swings like you guys do.

are there any international sites that let you deal with these penny stocks?

i live in the UK and would love to get in on this, just not sure if i can

Originally Posted by justbrin26

any thoughts on SRS and FAZ....i have FAZ at $5.80 and SRS at $30. Im getting obviously owned down about $1000 combined. should i try and wait it out or free up the monies for something else?
shouldve averaged down.

damn i just woke up and i had 3 finals yesturday so i had no time to look at stocks. spng is doing pretty well. i think it has the ability to go to .20-.25

Man I wish I stayed in JAZZ got in at 2.10 and sold at 2.25 in about 5 minutes. Could of made 3k more.
mad.gif

Yo where can i get the latest pharma news? Also, what do you guys think of ignt right now at .008? down from .016.

Thanks chico....i normally never invest in pennies and i cant day trade yet so im kinda nervous....id recommend SGY too theyve been flip flopping for days nowand should see their stocks go up as gas price goes up.

Yea I know. Oh well profit is profit. At least I got out of HEB with the Adam F. article. I knew it would go down after that. Will get back in HEBtommorrow morning if it looks right.

Back
Top Bottom