OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

hey how much do you need again to day trade? im being hampered by this one day wait before i get to sell anything...

I think zecco is 10K, varies by broker but most are around that much.

With Scottrade it's $25K to day trade. If you have over $2K, you can have a marginal account so you won't have to wait for funds to settle.

Because a security was sold that had not yet been paid for, this account will only be allowed to make purchases using settled funds for the next ninety days.Learn more about this restriction.

booooooooooo

^Yeah, like $4350. GNVC has a nice weekly chart. I have to see where it closes today in order for it to keep running. I'm looking to see it test 1.30's- 1.50's

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

^Yeah, like $4350. GNVC has a nice weekly chart. I have to see where it closes today in order for it to keep running. I'm looking to see it test 1.30's - 1.50's
I have a feeling it'll get up to 1.10-1.20 tomm then its downhill from there.

HEB is rallying!!
eek.gif

Watch GNBT today folks...they presented positive data!

*DJ Generex Presented Positive Study Data At The Amer Diabetes Assoc Scientific Sessions

(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires (201-938-5400)
June 09, 2009 08:30 ET (12:30 GMT)
Copyright (c) 2009 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.- - 08 30 AM EDT 06-09-09

Watch GNBT today folks...they presented positive data!

*DJ Generex Presented Positive Study Data At The Amer Diabetes Assoc Scientific Sessions

(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires (201-938-5400)
June 09, 2009 08:30 ET (12:30 GMT)
Copyright (c) 2009 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.- - 08 30 AM EDT 06-09-09
earning are coming out today. that might kill it. so I don't know if you want to make that move. Just be aware.

IGNT

I rarely play with sub-penny stocks but this company INGEN is interesting. Up today. I have 600,000 shares.

Turned 1K into 15K using CTIC back at .08 then in HEB (which is stressing me out having to wait and wait for possible Ampligen FDA approval)

Good to see some of you young ones investing.

My boy is in at .0002 (not as many shares though)

They just started production of their product and hopefully will release some sales numbers at months end. Its up bc they said web & phone orders are upsince production started w/ some advertising.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

IGNT

I rarely play with sub-penny stocks but this company INGEN is interesting. Up today. I have 600,000 shares.

Turned 1K into 15K using CTIC back at .08 then in HEB (which is stressing me out having to wait and wait for possible Ampligen FDA approval)

Good to see some of you young ones investing.
Good work

Yeah, in and out each dip and run...

I want to see where it closes at today in order for it to run tomorrow. I might hold this overnite, looks like it has more room to run.

Yeah, in and out each dip and run...

I want to see where it closes at today in order for it to run tomorrow. I might hold this overnite, looks like it has more room to run.
I hope I didn't stop you from getting into GNBT. actually it would have been hard to play, you would need some tight stops.

Back
Top Bottom