OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

What?

Shorter's covering would drive the price up.

Covering would mean buying back the shares you sold.

I think it's more of profit taking, people who got on sub $2 aren't holding this over teh weekend.

read a report saying that the news that drove the price up was old news. saying that they made it sound like it was new news but the report on it was datedback in march

^ Yeah, that's what I read also. I'm not holding this over the weekend because it's too risky.

Sorta upset that I was up $3,500 in profit just from yesterday eod buy and should've sold this morning. At the end of the day, I'm happy because notonce have I lost money on HEB cuz I took profit along the way. I figured this would happen...same thing happened with OCLS. It's all because of AdamFeuerstein's bashing.

it couldve just corrected itself. but if i was up when the market opened i wouldve sold it asap. glad i got out when i did though. spng is doing pretty wellfor a penny stock. they struck a deal with costco so hopefully that will help with the sales and exposure of their products. 2 months ago the stock was pricedat .006 now its a little above .10 more than 10x itself in just 2 months.

I've been playing with SYNJ for the past couple of days and it was the easiest $2,900 I've ever made lol

^^

what was the initial investment if you dont mind me asking?

any other plays for monday or next week that we should be looking forward to?

-J23C

^ $4,200

I'm going to spend the weekend looking for more plays for next week. I have a feeling that GNBT is going to make a run for it...

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I've been playing with SYNJ for the past couple of days and it was the easiest $2,900 I've ever made lol
damn thats alot of 0s. its not even close to becoming a penny!

what surprised me was the volume.

Yeah volume was through the roof. Whatever you do, do not chase it or you'll get burned.

Imagine getting a million shares at .0001 and riding it up to .15...make $150,000 lol

I wouldn't recommend it though.

what do you guys think of SLM?

there is a lot of news about sallie mae and i think it might be hype but i cant pinpoint it...

-J23C

Nice plays guys...damn wish i found this thread sooner been looking for those cheap stocks for a minute now. Sgy is also a decent stock. But profits from it ispeanuts compared to what you guys have been making with xtnt and heb.

I've got some very nice plays for this up coming week...potential multi baggers! I'm thinking of going all in thats how confident I am. I won't beposting them yet until I do some more research on them.

Stay tuned!

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I've got some very nice plays for this up coming week...potential multi baggers! I'm thinking of going all in thats how confident I am. I won't be posting them yet until I do some more research on them.

Stay tuned!
lol

Back
Top Bottom