OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

bumping this to ask, I'm still in high school, and would like to learn about investing/markets/etc. where can I start, considering I know nothing about it? thanks.

Any good websites for people trying to get in the stock market game? I know a little bit but not too much....

Whats the min and basic account someone can get and with what company to do online day trading ?? any info would be appreciated... i was told a while back 25 g's but there has to be something less now right?

is this the correction we have been all waiting for? i mean look at how the vix is going up. wish i could short fas. but buying faz and srs will do

yo whats the best forex client?

and yes desent $25K minimum for day trading or else you get your account suspended until you get the money in there

^

i have heard TOS from a couple of people about trading there, so far no complaints...

BIG week ahead of me, hopefully everything plays out and I can finally get my S65 Benz
wink.gif

-J23C

i use think or swim for the drawing. its cool. they have things that scottrade doesnt have for charts. like fibonacci retracements
im in bearish mode for now until the whole thing with bernanke is settled.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^

i have heard TOS from a couple of people about trading there, so far no complaints...

BIG week ahead of me, hopefully everything plays out and I can finally get my S65 Benz
wink.gif

-J23C
i like the sounds of this
wink.gif

s65 or 750li? whatever you do, don't buy it

depreciation on those
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

^

wink.gif

-J23C
wink.gif

depreciation on those
sick.gif
word. i was about to cop a 745li and i copped a impala lt instead. something about paying 500 dollars a month for basic insurance+ depreciation expense+ maintenance expense+gas doesnt sit well with me.

Originally Posted by nicefro

^

wink.gif

-J23C
wink.gif

depreciation on those
sick.gif

S65/750Li...whatever catches my eye first lol...after talking with Ben Baller, looks like leasing is the ONLY way to go
roll.gif

-J23C

or you could buy used since the biggest depreciation hit is in the first year

and yeah i for some reason thought thinkorswim didn't include forex.....i'm an idiot, it's all there. thanks

alright boys,time to day trade.

actually i'm trying to get the hang of technical analysis before i play for real, but yeah. couple months and i'm in.

anycrzn- why do you use scottrade?

Futures up big yet world indices still down.

I expect a bounce today and then continue are descend.

We'll see how this plays out.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Futures up big yet world indices still down.

I expect a bounce today and then continue are descend.

We'll see how this plays out.

You see what I see. EUR/USD and /DX (dollar index futures) bottling up for a big move. /GC's (gold futures) looking like there's going to be futher weakness. Possible breakout on /GC, we'll see what happens when volume picks up.

/ES (s&p futures) is currently up. I expect the markets to rise this week, causing the VIX to fall. Option traders should use this opportunity to purchase contracts while the vega's down.

Today's my 21st birthday and I got court at 9 (for a bs felony case) so no trading today. I'm up trading currencies and futures. Probably gonna leave some limit orders to be filled during the day.

Back
Top Bottom