OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I'm actually waiting for F to settle down a bit and buy the crap out of it. It is on some other kind of drug. Its been up 7 days in a row and I don'tfeel comfortable chasing it now.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

Originally Posted by andycrazn

ng
smile.gif

paitently waiting for a dip...
frown.gif
when it hit around 5.80-6.40 it was like the time to buy. you had a few days too. what happened?

you're right...BUT i wanted it to go lower tho

if it ever touches high 5.80s ill get in

i think it's too high right now

Originally Posted by teddy jam

you're right...BUT i wanted it to go lower tho

if it ever touches high 5.80s ill get in

i think it's too high right now
im not sure. i mean i really want it to hit 7 but i dont know

F is one of my favorites...I remember this was my first trade back when it was around $4/share...although i didnt invest much into it, I wish I would have heldthose shares. F is also on my watchlist and I have noticed that the stock is really rocking right now...gonna wait a bit, gather some funds, then get back intoit on a dip... shooting for around $10/share

-J23C

Started a position in JOEZ. Should be a great earnings play. Have done my DD on the company.

Edit: Beautiful close! Already up to 1.86 AH.

NEXM
eek.gif
i bought in at .16

check out CBLI, ULU, SNSS

still holdin CTIC Long.........my day shall come

hey sorry to jump in at pg 136

just wondering what sort of investing/trading you guys do.........fundamental, technical, formula-based, etc.?

also what sort of stocks are being discussed here.......large, small cap, etc.?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

hey sorry to jump in at pg 136

just wondering what sort of investing/trading you guys do.........fundamental, technical, formula-based, etc.?

also what sort of stocks are being discussed here.......large, small cap, etc.?

Most of the guys here trade technical, I'm guessing. A couple are fundamental. I'm apure T/A trader but I'm starting to implement a quantitative approach. The stocks in here are mostly penny stocks.

Your analysis will depend on the type on investor you are and what type of trading/investing you'll do. Fundamentals mean everything for buy and holdersbut say nothing about intraday movements. Technicals say alot about intraday and lower timeline movement and MAY indicate long term trends depending on thetrading taken place. IMO technical analysis provides the strongest foundation for a position in a security because you're attempting to understand thesupply and demand for a security based on the movement of it's price over time and the amount of shares traded over time (volume).

I'm making the move to a more quantitative approach based on T/A. Nothing major yet but I hope to get a new trading system up and running towards the endof the year.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

NEXM
eek.gif
i bought in at .16

NEXM, you heard it hear first.
pimp.gif

i'd dump ctic...those ma'fers.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

NEXM
eek.gif
i bought in at .16

pimp.gif

wait you said something about nexm?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by iEternalv

NEXM
eek.gif
i bought in at .16

pimp.gif

wait you said something about nexm?
said something back a couple months...one of my friends "picks"

59 Piffy,

i would get out of your CTIC also...I bought in around 1.65 and sold back @ 1.54 for a small loss....a lot of speculation that it was gonna run to $3+/share

IEternaly,

PM me when you get a chance...theres some things I would like to talk to you about....

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom