OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20201102-120916_Instagram.jpg

We got this fam. Too much juice in Biden’s campaign america needs this.

grabbed 15 shares of ipob today. Have been intrigued so I’ll nibble down here. Don’t like the 7% GM which are pathetic but it’s a small position that will either grow into a nice winner or be a tiny write off.

Trimmed just over 50% of my NET holdings. Fully expect a drop after earnings on Thursday. Will buy back in if that happens

I missed the bounce on SPY at 333 I’m not buying any calls on this up here at 337 unless it goes under my indicator line and bounce off of that

I have no problem not trading today if this is just going to grind up all day

Wish I found this thread earlier. Finally opened a brokerage account last week with a few hundred bucks and will add funds each check. Will be going back through this thread.

For passive investors, how much of your portfolio consists of index funds? And has having a personal brokerage account impacted if/how much you contribute to your employers 401k plan? Just looking for general thoughts.

Added IPOB on its last dip,

Realtor friend shared his experience dealing with Opendoor and loves the minimal hassle + being able to show homes without having to deal with selling party realtors. I guess in some cases he’s been able to show houses as late as 8pm.

ipob/ opendoor has that carvana vibe to it.

Wish I found this thread earlier. Finally opened a brokerage account last week with a few hundred bucks and will add funds each check. Will be going back through this thread.

For passive investors, how much of your portfolio consists of index funds? And has having a personal brokerage account impacted if/how much you contribute to your employers 401k plan? Just looking for general thoughts.

depends how much time you have until you will need the money

Making a Becky play with NLS? I started a small position in them last week with 15 shares too :pimp:
Spotlight number 6 pick for CML pro. Been on my radar and went pton initally but looking at the citron report on pton and how overvalued it is ev/user that I figured why not take the gamble here instead.

might buy a cheap lotto put before the close to hedge

Back
Top Bottom