OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Im so curious about their roadmap
I think they're trying to figure out their roadmap still :lol: PTON blew the **** up with Becky buying and cant even keep up with current demand. I think it would take a very dumb person to **** up their potential though. They should be able to control the home fitness market fairly easily if they can get cheaper hardware out at the same rate (or better) than the expensive bikes. Fitness-as-a-Service is going to be their bread and butter.

I think they're trying to figure out their roadmap still :lol: PTON blew the **** up with Becky buying and cant even keep up with current demand. I think it would take a very dumb person to **** up their potential though. They should be able to control the home fitness market fairly easily if they can get cheaper hardware out at the same rate (or better) than the expensive bikes. Fitness-as-a-Service is going to be their bread and butter.

They do have some smart people there but their marketing team is not where they need to be

Bought the dip on BABA. Trying to keep my nerves despite all the uncertainty and DCA my way in. Position got bigger than I anticipated in such a short time. Next problem will be not blowing through all my cash :lol:

Do y’all keep a certain amount liquid at all times? Been seeing different rules/philosophies out there. I’m at 25% dry powder right now in case of more opportunities with more COVID waves coming.

Ark sold $70 million worth of square today when normally they’d be buyers after a big move lower like this. They must think the earnings will be weak.

Back
Top Bottom