OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

All cash

on this anti climatic pre market :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know dude who trades futures had a ball shorting SPY from 600+ points into the negative

@everyone strong push on tech. All thanks to CNBC pumping it. Market doesn't care about the election outcome. 343 double top could see resistance.
PLUG still on watch.
PTON reporting tonight also on watch.
ROKU also reports tomorrow. Will be nice to watch.
This non result situation should bring some volatility.
Tech has been the strongest through pandemic. Maybe it is now considered as comfort food, like eating chips or popcorn while waiting. I'll wait until the movie ends for now. Let's hope it doesn't get like a PG18 movie called Chaos Democracy.

Puking DDOG was a mistake timing wise but that's life. At leases BABA is up $10 from my entry.
Grabbed 5 shares of GDRX as a minor league position. Going with a farm system approach on my riskier names that I want to grow with time. JMIA PLTR IPOB GDRX FTCH NLS are in that category for me right now. FTCH is graduating out of it as it continues to grind higher and become a full sized low conviction play for me.

Grabbed the NVDA $570 option expiring 11/13 at $5.80 and got out at $6.15. Sold way too soon, but I had to make a play given how well the tech sector has been the last two days.

ROKU earnings tomorrow after close :nerd:.

I've had a NIO $40 call on my watchlist for a couple weeks. Started at about $700 for the contract, currently over 1400. Whoda thought....

As my RKT and NKLA options are both down more than 50% right now :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom