OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Its a new dip daily it seems. Apple below the Bollinger Bands and still tanking.
Exactly why I ended on a question mark :lol: Todays baaad but we saw worse earlier this year. Not trying to time anything, especially with COVID increasing and the election next week. I think I'll ignore the market today and pretend it's closed.

Dont really care about what the market does right now. Dips just allow me to buy TSLA at a lower price.

it wont make sense to buy a gas car in 10 years. Full autonomous driving with transportation as a service will be too feasible economically to not take over.

I hope you're right! Im scared to make any moves until after this election.
Think its time to start averaging in slowly
Think I'm gonna add a little bit to long term positions.

Tis quite brutal today!
Buy the dip?
Gotta be a buyer today. Look for the names you wanted to own but haven’t bought yet or the best names you want to add to. This will get better. Nibble a little. I’m out of cash and took leverage off a little to play it safe but if I hadn’t been buying all week I’d be buying today.

I’m buying the dip.

Still have a nice reserve of cash on the side to buy if we drop more with any election shenanigans.

No matter what happens, it’s basically certain another stimulus is coming. They have no choice but to pass it. When it comes, market should rally hard.

Used some of my cash for longterm positions.

Still think we can go lower, especially once USA hits 100K daily covid cases.

As for the elections: if a Biden win is priced in, i’m not sure how a surprise Trump win makes the market go down. But then again nobody knows. The uncertainty alone can drag the market down anyway.

The issue w/ the election is a challenge that brings about uncertainty. If dip**** starts flapping his gums about the legitimacy of it, that uncertainty could be problematic for the market. I think post election itself doesn't warrant a huge drop as so much that the market just wants to "know" who is going to be president.

Companies run scenarios under each administration to best position themselves, so strong well run companies will still have buying opps and upside irrespective of election day. Of course long-run.

Back
Top Bottom