OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Been dealing with some covid stuff so I haven't been able to post as much. Some info from the group.

If we actually get a dip on Monday on JMIA this was a extremely bullish close on daily and weekly here. Should push ATH and break imo. I think the 261.8 extension is possible given the strength and parabolic move. Safe exit at 45.35-49 with a runner target of 67.38 (261.8 ext) reminds me of NIO chart as well, IF it would break those ATH and cool of and pull a NIO (this is stretching it heavily) then you’d be looking at over a 200 PT for a similar move within a few months. If I get any it’ll likely be a 50c for Jan as the highest strikes on dates are 60c but honestly if you want something that mighhhhttt go on a FOMO run next year 60c with a stop on a daily candle closed under 40 isn’t a terrible idea (I know this is super FOMO sounding already. Just obey a stop and your loss would be minimized)
image0.jpg

Much needed sell off today. Be nimble. Could add a little today but dont use your entire cash, leave room in case this is a multi day event. New strain is a real problem. Overbought market is a problem.

Sold FSRV, ZI, OZON, looking to start into MGNI, and add to SDGR and Z today.

I’m all cash that spike up on Friday was a trap :smh::smh::lol::lol:I guess my brother that’s incarcerated is getting another check

got to call him and tell him

I didnt get the last stim so guessing i wont get this one. If it boosts the market ill take it

It’ll increase consumer optimism, so it probably will boost the market some. And that boost in the market will result in a lot people who make too much to get the direct payment seeing their portfolio increase by significantly more than 600 dollars. This is the American way, unfortunately. Also, what the **** is a one time payment of 600 going to for people who are way behind on their bills?

It’ll increase consumer optimism, so it probably will boost the market some. And that boost in the market will result in a lot people who make too much to get the direct payment seeing their portfolio increase by significantly more than 600 dollars. This is the American way, unfortunately. Also, what the **** is a one time payment of 600 going to for people who are way behind on their bills?

not a damn thing really m
**** $1,200 wasn’t anything that almost rent in some of the worst spots in Dallas

afe exit at 45.35-49 with a runner target of 67.38 (261.8 ext) reminds me of NIO chart as well, IF it would break those ATH and cool of and pull a NIO (this is stretching it heavily) then you’d be looking at over a 200 PT for a similar move within a few months.

200 price target in a few months? Did I read that right?

I’d just like to thank Nike for handing me several Ls this year on releases. Thanks to those Ls and for every L I took I bought a share of Nike stock. Nike hit an all time high today lol. Thanks Nike, for either the the shoe or the stock increase with dividends I won. Lmao

3 trades in and I’m done :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I’m glad my AMD calls didn’t get executed I would be hurting right now

got a spy call before it collapsed I knew folks would buy the dip at open so after a quick hold I took my 20% and bounced

puts in SPCE was charted it I know it’s not going in the red unless the market as a whole was going to fall some more which I don’t feel it is

and the some calls on LYFT easy lay up

I need to get back on Webull these fees ain’t whats up at all

Back
Top Bottom