OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Where we buying?
PDX metro. Not sure where in the area. But hoping to get up to 15% so the mortgage insurance isnt stuck on too long. Home values arent dropping, so, time to buy before interest rates increase, like you noted last time I mentioned a mortgage in here :lol: Locking in a 2.5% rate for 30 yr fixed? Sign me up... in May.

PDX metro. Not sure where in the area. But hoping to get up to 15% so the mortgage insurance isnt stuck on too long. Home values arent dropping, so, time to buy before interest rates increase, like you noted last time I mentioned a mortgage in here :lol: Locking in a 2.5% rate for 30 yr fixed? Sign me up... in May.

My bachelor is supposed to be in Scottsdale - I expect you to be providing numerous bottles!

Good thread on the risks in FUBO. I’m trimming again today. This run is a little ridiculous.

if you initiated a position in FUBO in the past day or two, these are frothy levels and I’d trim. I’m down to just 10 shares that I’m holding as a lotto and looking to add back 25-50% lower.

Last edited:
Everyone get that care package ready for johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm .. I no he made ALOT of people money this year in this thread, me included.

Bought a couple of fubo around $21 to follow and look into and **** went haywire.. up 125%+ in 5 days?!!!!?!!!? Seems like a company that could work with the sports streaming angle but really this is an insane run.. gonna sell off haaaard sooner or later right? Up another 16% in PM

know everything about the stocks you own.
good thread on the downside of fubo up here.

not saying this is a **** stock. saying this is out of hand, and not necessarily worth it up here. late to the party, take some profits and raise a stop above break even. in from the 20s, trim some and have a plan.

best way to play the CTV thematic at the moment is ROKU, DIS, and to a lesser degree on a pull back MGNI, TTD

Last edited:
Closed my FUBO at $55 - Nice little run-up. Initiated small positions in CURI and TRIT today to simply watch price movement. Added APPL and BAC just the same.

Searching for the next bag.

know everything about the stocks you own.
good thread on the downside of fubo up here.

not saying this is a **** stock. saying this is out of hand, and not necessarily worth it up here. late to the party, take some profits and raise a stop above break even. in from the 20s, trim some and have a plan.

best way to play the CTV thematic at the moment is ROKU, DIS, and to a lesser degree on a pull back MGNI, TTD

im more of a longer term holder and didnt listen when u decided to trim or get out of DKNG earlier on the lock up expiration and saw it go from $63 to $40ish n didnt take profits
But on $FUBO it makes sense it has gotten out of hand trimmed from 20 to 10 and lock up some gains and rebuy on a good dip. its deff going to be a cml pick soon prolly just a matter of when but for now doesnt hurt to lock up gains on the extreme bull market

im more of a longer term holder and didnt listen when u decided to trim or get out of DKNG earlier on the lock up expiration and saw it go from $63 to $40ish n didnt take profits
But on $FUBO it makes sense it has gotten out of hand trimmed from 20 to 10 and lock up some gains and rebuy on a good dip. its deff going to be a cml pick soon prolly just a matter of when but for now doesnt hurt to lock up gains on the extreme bull market
It’s gonna be a buy below at this rate. Dkng you had the short term pain but honestly you have a great stock and thematic and I feel confident in it going to $100 in a year. I just wanted to play the trend there and it worked very well but sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t justify FUBO here. It’s no different than Hulu tv sling etc. sports isn’t cheap either.

It’s gonna be a buy below at this rate. Dkng you had the short term pain but honestly you have a great stock and thematic and I feel confident in it going to $100 in a year. I just wanted to play the trend there and it worked very well but sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t justify FUBO here. It’s no different than Hulu tv sling etc. sports isn’t cheap either.
Thanks for that FSLY call last week :pimp:

I'm all out of FUBO. I'll revisit on an add below price when CML Pro mentions it. At 40x sales this is stupid.

Good thread on TRIT. No position, but could be worthwhile here and on any weakness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom