OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Friday expiration day trading is not healthy :lol:

I see why Robinhood doesn’t allow it
Even though they allow other unhealthy thing in the market

Friday expiration day trading is not healthy :lol:

I see why Robinhood doesn’t allow it
Even though they allow other unhealthy thing in the market
I tried to grab some JMIA calls anticipating the 41 breakout and they literally doubled in seconds before I could punch the order in. Then thought about the 42s but didn't want to be "revenge" trading so I passed and those doubled as well in a few minutes.

Gonna dive into UPST this IPO has been very quiet but super strong

First off - qualifier: I'm an idiot and greed got the best of me.
Secondly, I learned, definitely lack the fortitude to ride TSLA long.

Was watching the chart this AM and grabbed 50 options for 1/15/2021 $660 strike. Grabbed it when it was around $658.xx and felt great. No sooner does the order fill does that bad boy ride down to $654 and I'm like ****, timed this wrong and didn't get any stops in.

Luckily it recovered and it closed out up $3.50 on avg. Closed and I'm probably not looking back.

Any thoughts on INAQ (Metromile). Been thinking about this one today. Car insurance only, but might catch LMND vibes. Estimated revenue growth is pretty awesome.

Looking for an entry point for HYLN.

Looking good for all in at $13.

Hoping it falls enough to fill the gap from mid June.

Taking some ZI for a swing. 42.86, $41.80 stop. Thinking this can run over 44.30. Has gotten stuffed a few times, this might finally be the break when it happens.

Been watching Jumia since like $4

I've not been able to convince myself to get into it.

I'm surprised by it's performance. I just don't trust the company. I feel like it could easily be back in the teens...lol

Jumia has been on a wild ride.

Back
Top Bottom