OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wtf just happened to AMD
Microsoft making its own server chips. Affects intel more so amd is sympathy. Probably a buying opportunity.

FUBO officially a double for me. Such a crazy year I think I’ve hit 10 doubles this year. I could only imagine how well people who use size have done dollar wise.

IIPR has been fire since I bought it. Nailed the timing on that one thankfully but only 5 shares. I sold out of CRLBF for scratch to just cut a laggard and free up cash. Will revisit once it breaks out.

carrying swings in OZON and zi over the weekend. Looking to build positions in z and SDGR. Only have 5 shares of each but waiting for a base or pull back to add in.

Been watching Jumia since like $4

I've not been able to convince myself to get into it.

I'm surprised by it's performance. I just don't trust the company. I feel like it could easily be back in the teens...lol

Jumia has been on a wild ride.
pm me and I’ll send you the CML pro dossier. Was long from the 17s, sold half in the high 30s, but fat fingered a sell on some extra shares I was day trading and sold the wrong lot so now I have a 35 average. I’m holding forever though so Idc.

Aint even gonna lie... Bought all fdx dip and kept dipping... Been so long since ive seen anything like this.

Er was great .. No guidance.. Doesnt DESERVE 6% drop all day. Lol
Expecting a bounce.

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 12/19/2020. Tesla breaks out to new all time highs before S&P 500 inclusion! It was extremely volatile the last fifteen minutes of the trading day on Friday. Tesla hit intra-day lows at $630 before climbing 40+ points within minutes. If bullish momentum continues next week, the next potential resistance level would be around $710. However, if Tesla pulls back, the areas of support will be $663, then $630. If it falls even lower, the next major support is around $600.

what u guys think is the best play here: invest in tsla/sq/roku individually or just put in ark etf
if you can afford to dca or put at least 1k in each go individual. Just dca. Roku will be the biggest winner out of all them. If you can’t do that buy roku or ARKW.
$u & $roku on the watchlist... what else am I missing?
nvta, nvda, SDGR, z,
RDFN, expi. Can see those having big 2021s. I think MSFT hits $300 in 2021 as well.

Last edited:
Microsoft making its own server chips. Affects intel more so amd is sympathy. Probably a buying opportunity.

FUBO officially a double for me. Such a crazy year I think I’ve hit 10 doubles this year. I could only imagine how well people who use size have done dollar wise.

IIPR has been fire since I bought it. Nailed the timing on that one thankfully but only 5 shares. I sold out of CRLBF for scratch to just cut a laggard and free up cash. Will revisit once it breaks out.

carrying swings in OZON and zi over the weekend. Looking to build positions in z and SDGR. Only have 5 shares of each but waiting for a base or pull back to add in.

pm me and I’ll send you the CML pro dossier. Was long from the 17s, sold half in the high 30s, but fat fingered a sell on some extra shares I was day trading and sold the wrong lot so now I have a 35 average. I’m holding forever though so Idc.

PM sent

if you can afford to dca or put at least 1k in each go individual. Just dca. Roku will be the biggest winner out of all them. If you can’t do that buy roku or ARKW.
nvta, nvda, SDGR, z,
RDFN, expi. Can see those having big 2021s. I think MSFT hits $300 in 2021 as well.

I like Redfin as a product so will add that one to watchlist.

MSFT has been trading sideways for like the past 6 months now. Will love to see that move upward strong in 2021. Feel like it's definitely due.

Great thread on CURI
High risk, high reward. I’m long 25 shares. May add to it pending an entry. Max position would be $500 worth so potentially 50 shares.

CLFD might be worth keeping an eye. Ophir made it a stock to watch back in July and they provide fiber optics to rural areas for broadband and Biden wants to put internet everywhere so it could be a good tailwind for them

Last edited:
I tried to grab some JMIA calls anticipating the 41 breakout and they literally doubled in seconds before I could punch the order in. Then thought about the 42s but didn't want to be "revenge" trading so I passed and those doubled as well in a few minutes.

Gonna dive into UPST this IPO has been very quiet but super strong

It’s tempting no don’t
But if I got to move the mid price on my order I just back off from it all together

This **** is time consuming so I try to stay away from Friday trading :lol: :lol: :lol:
But it is tempting no doubt about that especially if the price movement in your direction is good

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm truly appreciate you sending that. Very good read.

How is everyone feeling about 2021? It sounds like we are going to be rather bullish based off some of the Feds remarks.

Might be some corrections here and there but it looks like a decent bull run awaits us this coming year.

Thoughts?

Vaccine rollout, but depending on what happens with housing and when mortgage forbearance ends, I’m extremely bullish for 2021.

Been lurking for a few months after an old buddy said he gets his tips from this forum. Finally looks like I got approved and will love to contribute to this thread!

What are the plays this week? Riding this JMIA wave right now but think I should have sold late Friday.

Gonna pick up a starter in MGNI. Getting into this position a little late, but I like the thematic at play here. Signed up for Beth Kindig’s service and reading her dossier on it.

“Advertising budgets will not necessarily be lower. The question is where will those ad budgets go? If Coca-Cola or Geico is going to spend $1 billion in ads in 2021, they will still spend $1 billion in ads. My thesis is this: will Coca- Cola go to Roku and Magnite if they have more information on the customer? Will Home Depot allocate more to Pinterest over the messy ad ecosystem because Pinterest has first-party data and better insights on who bought or clicked an ad for a refrigerator? I think there’s a strong chance those with first-party data see a higher market share of ad spend than they’ve seen previously. That is my investment thesis.”

already long roku and pins but think this is a good add on play that’s still not overbought or widely discovered. Growth story could be just beginning for mgni.

I expect a big pullback after the new year as people sell off and need to pay taxes but we’ll rally higher after that. At this point I’m holding what I own and looking for value on new positions. Looking for high growth names trading at < 30x price to sales for next year and 2 years out. I’m still compiling that list but right now Z is definitely on it along with FUBO, RDFN, FTHM.

PM me if you want the MGNI report.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom