OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Are we gonna have another March crash tomorrow?
No. What changed? Market has been on fire and needed a day to pull back. Trump having Covid doesn’t change things a month before the election. All it might do is speed up the next pullback that was going to come anyway.

I did set stops at break even on my winners though just to avoid a big drawdown if things get ugly.

I’d grab a hedge at this point in case. S&p loses 3200 this could get ugly. 2840 isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
When it hits the circuit breaker that’s when **** gets real on the downside

It might be a short the spike day for option traders
But I don’t think it’s going to be anywhere near March lows
It has to build up to that
You got to keep in mind during that time business where shutting down including sports
Hell many people still don’t think Trump has it because of the timing

Trump dies, we’ll see a crash. Otherwise, it’s short term noise. Move your stops to break even and buy a hedge if you’re worried. I’m bidding on the spy nov 6 290 call and the 290-285 put spread. Willing to risk $200 to have some protection.

Hey not sure where to put this but I want to apply for a new pre approved credit cards. I was goIng with Discover cause they have cash back. Any other recommendations or should I be good

There is a credit thread somewhere on NT. Depends on what you're looking for in a card. Chase has quite a few cards that are pretty good bang for your buck, in regards to sign up bonuses and cash back. Right now the Chase Freedom Unlimited has $200 bonus for spending $500 in the first 3 months, plus 5x points on travel + 3x on dining and 1.5% cash back on everything else. Lemme know if you need a referral link :wink:. Chase also has the current Sapphire Preferred card with 80k bonus points for spending $4k in first 3 months. 80k = $800 straight cash, or even more if you use the points to book travel or other **** through their portal.

Set stop losses. A couple of them triggered(TSLA, and AMD). Will buy back in at less prices.

Traded calls on AMD would have been a major loss if I didn’t take profit when I did

I’m coming to the realization that I do better trading options on SPY (with how I chart)
Even though I won’t trade everyday
Which is fine just as long as when I do it counts

Back
Top Bottom