OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

ST bookings back up, no competitor in the space other than trash business models Marriott/Hilton - corporate travel down. Start the position and hold forever

Starting back into SE. very small for now.

Earnings are 8/18 I believe. I'm going to let earnings play out and then see if I can find another good entry point.

I want to get a rather sizeable position as I'm really bullish on them.

On another note, I'm not a finance guy but I started reading earnings reports and found it rather interesting. Gonna be reading transcripts for companies I'm interested in.

ST bookings back up, no competitor in the space other than trash business models Marriott/Hilton - corporate travel down. Start the position and hold forever

Expedia has Vrbo (HomeAway) that wants to compete with airbnb

But yeah no legit competitors :lol:

This whole thread is missed fun for me
I don't have a trading account bc my firm's compliance is strict with personal trading

The only market exposure I have is in my Vanguard Roth IRA
It's only up +29% since March
:lol:

How Air BnB IPOs will be the most telling. If they go Direct, they're telling the market their operating efficiently and don't need cash. They also have stock grants that expire by year-end so they're in a difficult spot.

I consider Uber and Airbnb 2 of the greatest apps/services recently created.

Instagram, Snapchat and Tinder are up there too.

Why is that?

I usually check both when looking for ski house rentals in CO, or vacation rentals elsewhere. Sometimes the same rental will be on both sites, so you just have to check the total costs of both and go with the better deal. Never really thought one was better than the other, and I've used both

Ive been using Robinhood for some time now and I love it, no issues with it, but my homie co-worker was telling me how its trash and cant touch TD Ameria. I know of it, never used it, but told me its just way better. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm a bit torn right now.

Ive been using Robinhood for some time now and I love it, no issues with it, but my homie co-worker was telling me how its trash and cant touch TD Ameria. I know of it, never used it, but told me its just way better. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm a bit torn right now.
TDAmeritrade
Schwab
Fidelity

Robinhood tends to crash a lot

I usually check both when looking for ski house rentals in CO, or vacation rentals elsewhere. Sometimes the same rental will be on both sites, so you just have to check the total costs of both and go with the better deal. Never really thought one was better than the other, and I've used both

Sure, makes sense. Seems to be much better availability on Airbnb

Do I need to buy TSLA now? Lol. 1500 is still a lot...
I bought a share at 1560 today just to have exposure to them again. Like I said yesterday, no matter what I do with this stock, I get ******. So dont buy yet unless you like the odds that it'll keep climbing towards record territory again.

You've been the homie forever in the playstation thread and the wild west Modern Warfare 1 2 and 3 days. So I say this with the utmost respect and love: STOP USING ROBINHOOD RIGHT ******* NOW. OPEN AN AMERITRADE ACCOUNT. ROBINHOOD IS TRASH AND WILL **** YOU OVER HARD.

TD also has ThinkOrSwim, which is a ******* amazing, best in class program for research and trading. The depth of information is priceless and worth the switch from Robinhood alone.

One of my fave "Becky" plays... $RVLV
*they also use the finest models :nerd:

Revolve Group EPS beats by $0.19, beats on revenue

Revolve Group (NYSE:RVLV): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.19.

Revenue of $142.78M (-11.8% Y/Y) beats by $23.5M.

Shares +20% in AH

Audit client of the firm so that's one that wasn't on my radar; good for them though - my wife used to shop there and they were one of the pioneers in the influencer/social media marketing.

Back
Top Bottom