OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

thinking we can see a flush toward 3274 in the s&p before we bounce and reset. Under there and we have 3225 and 3156.75. NASDAQ really needs to hold 10856 otherwise it could flush down to 10568, 10500. Would be good for the longer term trend to reset down there and resume grinding back. Painful short term, but that's life.

Why are we so excited about the TSLA and Apple stock split? I don't see it affecting the price much.

Yo guys, sorry for the rookie question here...just trying to gain more knowledge and turn this corner in an intelligent manner. With this Tesla 5-1 split, if someone has 1 stock will they receive an additional 4 at the end of close on Aug 28 (still totaling the overall value of what 1 stock was pre-split)? Appreciate yall!

Yo guys, sorry for the rookie question here...just trying to gain more knowledge and turn this corner in an intelligent manner. With this Tesla 5-1 split, if someone has 1 stock will they receive an additional 4 at the end of close on Aug 28 (still totaling the overall value of what 1 stock was pre-split)? Appreciate yall!
Correct. 1 share turns into 5, the value of 5 shares is equivalent to what that 1 share was.

Why are we so excited about the TSLA and Apple stock split? I don't see it affecting the price much.

My understanding is it increases the amount of shares available without dilution. Making it more accommodating for inclusion in sp500. Lower price makes it more accesible.

yeap. Multiply shares by 5. Dividenstock price by 5.

Also set up a paper trading account. It's easier to learn lessons when you're not using your own money. But pay attention to what trades you're making and why. Also read about charting patterns and my personal favorite indicator, RSI.

Back
Top Bottom