OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added a little Etsy. Would add fsly but have no buying power in that account.
Mad I stopped out of se. Gonna watch the 128 level and see if that rejects or confirms before buying back in.

So what's the move on BOXL? I see they have earnings coming up next week, they're floating around the middle of their 52 week range, and they've got this Samsung partnership. Are they dependent on COVID hanging around to have good forecast and guidance? Schools opening up bad for them? Admittedly I havent been paying much attention to the BOXL posts because they're a low priced stock, but if you see a move, I'm listening :nerd:

So what's the move on BOXL? I see they have earnings coming up next week, they're floating around the middle of their 52 week range, and they've got this Samsung partnership. Are they dependent on COVID hanging around to have good forecast and guidance? Schools opening up bad for them? Admittedly I havent been paying much attention to the BOXL posts because they're a low priced stock, but if you see a move, I'm listening :nerd:

Few yrs ago it was Cryptos, then Weed stocks, since Feb. Covid stocks, imho I feel the next wave will be this, remote learning sector.
I don't daytrade or swing trade, I'm a long term bagholder I guess according to WSBets.
I feel that BOXL is best in class. They've got Samsung Partnership, VA Contracts, State of Georgia EDU contracts...etc
Their products, software, programs are top notch. Go see their website.
*obviously due to sector and low price BOXL is heavily gamed, pumped & dumped but trend is higher.
**ER this Friday 830am with good PR this could breach $4.00+

Last edited:
1597259702067.png

Back
Top Bottom