OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Watching the StockX CEO on mad money lie about their authentication process....saying they set the standard for authentication smh....

Watching the StockX CEO on mad money lie about their authentication process....saying they set the standard for authentication smh....
Not lying, there was no standard authentication process beforehand for other middlemen for online shoe transactions.

Not lying, there was no standard authentication process beforehand for other middlemen for online shoe transactions.

Problem is they have allowed plenty of fakes to get through their process. If that's the standard, then it sucks.

I would still invest in them though...lol

How can there be 1 million new unemployment claims every week if the unemployment rate is 11%. Whose data is wrong?

Got out of my NVDA call... $485 loss :smh:.

tenor.gif

If trump were to lose, which is increasingly likely, how do you guys think markets react ? Obvious answer is badly, but others say we might actually rally because a biden presidency would be boring/stable. Will be an interesting next few months. My bet is markets close way down from here at year end.

If trump were to lose, which is increasingly likely, how do you guys think markets react ? Obvious answer is badly, but others say we might actually rally because a biden presidency would be boring/stable. Will be an interesting next few months. My bet is markets close way down from here at year end.

I mean no matter who is president I think corporate tax rates need to rise. So that will be a hit on earnings and thus probably valuations. The rise in rates will probably be higher under Biden. But best believe that corporate rates will rise during the next 4 years.

There was some data that if futures are red 3 months before November then 22/25 times a new President was elected.

Biden is already talking about doing another stimulus when he gets into office, so my guess is an initial run up, and then a sharp fall.

Online Education plays running :pimp:

$BOXL, $HMHC, $OBLG, $XELA, $WAFU

*Boxlight Education & Samsung Electronics are announcing a partnership today @ 2pm

"2:00 PM ET – 2:30 PM ET: Why Samsung for Education "

The fed can't raise rates until unemployment is back to pre covid numbers so I don't see any turmoil on that end with Biden in office. He's going to create jobs, pass stimulus, etc. I think if anything little drop and a grind up

Online Education plays running :pimp:

$BOXL, $HMHC, $OBLG, $XELA, $WAFU

*Boxlight Education & Samsung Electronics are announcing a partnership today @ 2pm

"2:00 PM ET – 2:30 PM ET: Why Samsung for Education "

You getting in on any of these? Worth grabbing some just in the chance they rocket up?

You getting in on any of these? Worth grabbing some just in the chance they rocket up?

In all of those. I like those plays in that order. WAFU is a Rhood play...might dump but it does well IF China locksdown.

They're running today. I'd wait for a pullback.
*some of these are from Will Meade

Back
Top Bottom