OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

218ABA1C-DF3B-4AE3-B66C-8B4BC51783DC.png

Gonna try and buy more premarket and add back every share I sold. This is going to explode after earnings.

August 6. There’s such a long runway here, it’s insane. Right now it’s just hypertension and diabetes, I believe they’re onboarding mental health monitoring/depression as well which I think is a huge benefit for society. There’s anxiety, so many other physical and mental illnesses to deal with. This is one of those companies that benefits the patient, the practitioner, the insurer and the employer. I’m bidding on 105.25 premarket, set the order already hoping it hits first thing before they gap this up to 108-110 tomorrow if the market continues pumping. I’ve been trading around a core since the 40s with a 72 average now after adding back some today and I’m ok with raising that and just dca’ing into it now that I’ve taken some profits and paid myself.

Picked up Sunrun earlier today and dumped EA.

PLAY went up big in AH, guessing that was from vaccine news.

Sitting on PLAY, RUN, and SPCE options.

Last edited:
So i assume buying up all the mrna is a slick move at the moment 🔥🔥🔥🔥
trade it, don't marry it. when pfe or azn report their data they'll be the winners strictly off the ability to charge cost for the vaccine rather than needing to charge more like mrna and other small cap bios will need to.

added back all the LVGO I sold. 79.94 average now. buying every dip till I can't afford it anymore.

I got caught up in the euphoria of the market as well. I might stop myself out of ZM if it takes out yesterday's lod and rebuy it when it looks stronger. Market is anemic right now which is good, honestly, buyers can step in peacefully, but I started in way too high. 260 breakeven, bleh.

Starting a small position in Disney. I know there’s a lot of noise in using market caps to compare companies, but it’s crazy to me that Netflix has a higher market cap than Disney. Even with Netflix having better content and more subscribers in the near term, it’s hard to imagine their (effectively) single revenue stream has more value than Disney+/Hulu, ESPN and Disney parks.

So I did some digging into LVGO....

As someone in the healthcare field who has worked in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the idea seems good on paper, but I don't think it's something that has real tangible value. It's not some kind of gamechanger. Even though diabetes management is daily, sending real time results are 95% of the time unnecessary. Patients test anywhere from once to upwards of six times a day, and to constantly send results when out of range is not efficient. This country does not have a universal EMR so most physicians won't know your every reading, nor would they need to know it. It's just completely unnecessary. Especially since most diabetic patients don't eat the exact same thing every day. You can just bring your glucometer to your monthly appointment and they'll be able to see all past readings. Patients exhibit clear symptoms when they are hypo or hyperglycemic and are usually counseled on what to do. Medication changes don't occur at an instant, they are all guideline based. Discussing non-pharmacological options (diet, exercise, meal plans, etc) is all already done at every visit to your endocrinologist.

Adherence is the #1 thing in most disease states and if LVGO can help with that then they're on the right track. Being certified by AADE is also a good look, but as a whole I just think their service is nice to have, but completely unnecessary.

I think they'll have much better overall success if they also get into other disease states (mental heath, etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom