OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

If you don't want to sell, technically you can add more money in other investments, but that increases your risk. I mean, it's MSFT, it's not going anywhere so if you have a long term outlook, just treat it like a savings account.

Everything he said.

No one ever truly knows so I understand your concerns. But MSFT just feels so solid. You can essentially treat it as a super high yield savings account.

Do you guys think Peacock will be able to compete with Netflix, Hulu, and other options? The free option sounds good. Having the Premier League exclusives through the app has me very intrigued. They’ll have NFL games on there as well

Do you guys think Peacock will be able to compete with Netflix, Hulu, and other options? The free option sounds good. Having the Premier League exclusives through the app has me very intrigued. They’ll have NFL games on there as well

I don't think it stands a chance. However, having EPL on there is more than good enough for me.

Reactions: HIM
Didn’t know they were going air soccer. They’ll be big internationally then if that’s the case.

Bought a $415 NVDA call at $5.80 expiring 07/17. Was watching it all day and was too much of a b**** to pull the trigger when NVDA dropped to $400 :smh:. Thinking it’ll gap up tomorrow given the rally today.

Brainard: It is possible for us to further strengthen the recovery via asset purchases
1594753567152.png

I have weak hands :lol:. Watched it drop back to $6 and sold for like a $18 profit. If I can grab another one before closing, I’ll still play the gap up in the morning.
Diamond hands *****

:lol:

I did a bad job keeping an eye on SQ today. I wanted to buy that dip to 110 but didn’t set an alert or had it on my screen and missed the dip to 111 which would’ve been good enough to enter. Can’t get em all, but I wanna do a better job next time and make sure I set an alert which I normally do. Really nice recovery. Wanna see this market close on highs to confirm a reversal.

Diamond hands *****

:lol:

I did a bad job keeping an eye on SQ today. I wanted to buy that dip to 110 but didn’t set an alert or had it on my screen and missed the dip to 111 which would’ve been good enough to enter. Can’t get em all, but I wanna do a better job next time and make sure I set an alert which I normally do. Really nice recovery. Wanna see this market close on highs to confirm a reversal.

After that second bounce in the 110 - 111 mark, it just bounced off. Would have been a perfecrt play but I did not catch it in time as well. I had meetings all morning.

Y'all think we're back to regularly scheduled programming and still on course for the moon?

Looks like Monday was just noise. Might be too early to tell though.

My proposed solution:

- Censor the word and the initial in this thread (add-on project to add the censorship in all threads, just add a 500K budget to the current mandate) and add a disclaimer in the tile “we don’t **** with bs apps in here”

And i almost forgot: Let’s ride babaaaaaaay

My portfolio is different from a few days ago. Currently holding crwd, very little fsly, pins, nvta, zm, lvgo, roku, se, twlo, dis and my mutual funds ACAAX, TOPPX, OIEIX. Looking to add the following mutual funds over time and use them as well as what I have for my daughter’s college fund when she gets here: Artyx, spfzx, Alsax, cpoax among with an index fund that will be the largest holding.

sold out completely on DOCU, DDOG, fb. Great companies, but had small positions and wanted to build up my stakes in zm and twlo instead. Let’s see how this goes during earnings season.

My proposed solution:

- Censor the word and the initial in this thread (add-on project to add the censorship in all threads, just add a 500K budget to the current mandate) and add a disclaimer in the tile “we don’t **** with bs apps in here”

And i almost forgot: Let’s ride babaaaaaaay

Lets setup time to discuss your report and put together an after action plan - high level work here

Back
Top Bottom